Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just got diagnosed in december...but it's clearly been a long term issue that i had no clue about (as you well know....issues w/ weigh loss/gain, hormonal imbalances, shifty periods, etc have been hapening since i've hit puberty) .....yes yes yes to all the above....gotta get these :old: ovaries n reproductive system on that good level

laying the groundwork now is basically being more stern w/ my diet and excercise...i'm going to try and cut gluten and make changes w/ my intake of sugars/carbs to offset the diabetes ....also just joined a gym thru my insurance because i've been cardio allergic lol....i just love to do my yoga and a bit of pilates...but now im going to go for the fat burn and inmproved endurance n such w/ at least 4 days a week w/ 45 mins or more of mid - intense cardio

at home i also play on my wii fit plus, do zumba dvd's, and also use my ps3 move with a game called fit in six...hopefully in a few months i can show a dramatically improved body, attitude, sugar and hormonal reading

let's see....also cut my cig smoking last summer....and i take supplements daily ...evening primrose is one that i LOVE....google benefits

:lawd:

Good good @ you working out and stuff. I used to work out more and lost like 15 lbs. Before I lost the weight I would get a period like once every 3 or 4 months or so. now at my smaller weight, I get one monthly. :win: hopefully I can keep it that way. I have no clue if I ovulate since you dont need to to bleed :wow:.

I wanna try yoga and pilates ::dwillhuh: has it helped any? I have cut out 90% of fast food and I have incorporated more fruits and veggies. Gotta be careful with the fruits though... dont want too much sugar :(.

Yea, I have been dealing with this ever since I got off of the pill like 2 yrs ago. Before BC my cycles were normal as hell.. got on bc and was on it 5 yrs and then everything got cray.:to:

What does the evening primrose do?

I plan on trying to keep my carb intake low, eat as healthy as I can without starving to death :snoop:, and working out at least 3xs a week. I be in Zumba gettin it :lolbron:

I personally dont want to lose anymore weight, but I know that keeping my weight down is a must.:wow:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
One of my friends has PCOS; I could see how difficult is was to deal with and the struggle she had trying to conceive. I hope you ladies with PCOS are able to get it under control and have healthy babies in the future :hug:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
look

all jokes aside i want real opinions

i need some facial products and all that

what should i was my face with

i want the products the bytches be using

cause yall skin be so smooth and pretty

the only thing i use is this lol..

5042827648_916700.jpg

this cheap ass cvs joint

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Men have tougher skin (literally) than women, so the products we use aren't going to necessarily work for you.

The shyt you want to use is dependent upon your skin type... do you break out easily? Is your shyt oily than a mutha? Or do you have combination skin? We can't just say "Here, use this"... also, what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for someone else with that same skin type.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Men have tougher skin (literally) than women, so the products we use aren't going to necessarily work for you.

The shyt you want to use is dependent upon your skin type... do you break out easily? Is your shyt oily than a mutha? Or do you have combination skin? We can't just say "Here, use this"... also, what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for someone else with that same skin type.

i dont even know how to describe it. i do breakout easy tho. i dont have oily skin.

how bout this

what do you use?

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
i dont even know how to describe it. i do breakout easy tho. i dont have oily skin.

how bout this

what do you use?
I use African black soap (Dudu Osun) and Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15; that's about it. I rarely have break outs and my skin is probably considered combination, although it isn't really that oily.

If you're breaking out easily and it's not an "oily skin" issue, the most likely cause is a hormonal one, and no over-the-counter product is really going to help.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
I use dudu osan in the shower as my main soap but I'm not seeing any big benefits. My face is REALLY dry after using it tho. Maybe I'm using it wrong.

:merchant:

Daps
look

all jokes aside i want real opinions

i need some facial products and all that

what should i was my face with

i want the products the bytches be using

cause yall skin be so smooth and pretty

the only thing i use is this lol..

5042827648_916700.jpg

this cheap ass cvs joint

A lot of guys who use black soap love it. You should give it a try.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I use dudu osan in the shower as my main soap but I'm not seeing any big benefits. My face is REALLY dry after using it tho. Maybe I'm using it wrong.

:merchant:

Black soap will dry your skin out... badly. I use it on my face and I use olive oil to moisturize. I use olive oil on my skin as well.