Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
The pay will be about the same but I need to get out of the corporate environment... I hate it.:snoop:

I am never complacent, I just need to be in an enviornment and industry that matches my skillset more and my strengths.:manny:

i hear what you mean. im in the corporate environment. sometimes it gets tired cause i dont feel comfortable

i still wear my yankee fitted and knicks fitted with no fukks given

i had to learn to make small talk with these white folks lol.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i hear what you mean. im in the corporate environment. sometimes it gets tired cause i dont feel comfortable

i still wear my yankee fitted and knicks fitted with no fukks given

i had to learn to make small talk with these white folks lol.

I hate small talk :snoop: But you gotta play the game unfortunately.

Yea, I wear wtf I want with no fukks given either but then again our culture is pretty chill here. :manny:

It's an ok job and a fairly cool company to work for, but my management team makes it unbearable :sadcam:. fukkin hate them.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
im like they only type at my job

when i say type lol . im talkin young, hood and black

so everyone automatically gravitates towards me cause of my personality

i got pulled in the office and my supervisor said i was causing a rift between the female employees.

i was there like

jaywhat_zps7b8fe07a.png

office politics<<<<<<<

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Ive been up since 7am practicing...finally mastered this move that Ive been eyeing for months..now I think I'm fancy

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
hope i get enough to get this apt. (had some unexpected finances that cleaned me out)
about to apply for a new job within the company.
just hopes and prays things will workout.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
How is it different than watching what you eat during the rest of the year?

there is no difference

shorty just need to turn that healthy eating into a lifestyle

i dont even crave soda or juice anymore

been on that wave for a year and a half

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
when did you get diagnosed? :wow: My doc told me last yr :to:

Most def @ support group! :salute: I too want to have babies and I worry about that often.

I wanna have a home birth too:gladbron: lol

What are you doin now to get everything in check?

just got diagnosed in december...but it's clearly been a long term issue that i had no clue about (as you well know....issues w/ weigh loss/gain, hormonal imbalances, shifty periods, etc have been hapening since i've hit puberty) .....yes yes yes to all the above....gotta get these :old: ovaries n reproductive system on that good level

laying the groundwork now is basically being more stern w/ my diet and excercise...i'm going to try and cut gluten and make changes w/ my intake of sugars/carbs to offset the diabetes ....also just joined a gym thru my insurance because i've been cardio allergic lol....i just love to do my yoga and a bit of pilates...but now im going to go for the fat burn and inmproved endurance n such w/ at least 4 days a week w/ 45 mins or more of mid - intense cardio

at home i also play on my wii fit plus, do zumba dvd's, and also use my ps3 move with a game called fit in six...hopefully in a few months i can show a dramatically improved body, attitude, sugar and hormonal reading

let's see....also cut my cig smoking last summer....and i take supplements daily ...evening primrose is one that i LOVE....google benefits

:lawd: