Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Binary

Banned
Daps
This distance thing will be the death of me...:bitter:
Countdown to my birthday though :stylin:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i swear ever since i got this dream catcher my dreams been on a whole nother level of weirdness.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Ladies, if you need your pics stored in a safe place. Send them to me, Tom Foolery. You have my 100% guarantee that they WILL NOT BE LEAKED, HACKED OR EXPOSED. As you can see, these sites are not safe and your pics will eventually get found.

Shoot me a pm if you require additional information about my services.

Thank you for your time.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Ladies, if you need your pics stored in a safe place. Send them to me, Tom Foolery. You have my 100% guarantee that they WILL NOT BE LEAKED, HACKED OR EXPOSED. As you can see, these sites are not safe and your pics will eventually get found.

Shoot me a pm if you require additional information about my services.

Thank you for your time.
:comeon:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah, when my insomnia was at it's worst, I was averaging 3 hours a sleep/night.

Ya girl was a walking zombie, for real.

My doctor wanted to put me on Ambien, but I'm not about that "eating the whole refrigerator, then walking down the middle of the street in my underwear" life LOL

That ish happened to my brother, and I was like hell no.

ya dont fukk with ambien i took that shyt had me butt ass naked in the street one day and another day in the corner sleep with a glass kool aid next too me and a sandwich :snoop:

never again :smh:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
This sloppy landlord does not maintain the premises well, and he does not provide written rental terms to month-to-month periodic tenants.

To what am I entitled? Are the premises smoke-free? Are pets allowed? Water-filled furniture? Is driveway parking included in the rent? WRITE OUT THE TERMS, bytch.

I have become the tenant from hell. I withheld $500+ rent, took pictures of all the housing code violations, AND THEN EMAILED THE PHOTOS TO THE LANDLORD.

NOW the LL says that I canNOT park in the driveway anymore. Is this reprisal for that one time when I called inspectors and they issued CITATIONS? (-_~. ) This new trick amounts to retaliatory eviction. So...every day that my use and quiet enjoyment are disturbed == one less day of rent paid.

Let me hurry up and play the victim right quick.
Again. ;)

--> aq out <--

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
ya dont fukk with ambien i took that shyt had me butt ass naked in the street one day and another day in the corner sleep with a glass kool aid next too me and a sandwich :snoop:

never again :smh:

You were sleep-walking through wardrobe changes and meal prep? O_e Now WHAT now?

"eaux gawd" -- Big Sean

--> aq out <--

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
This sloppy landlord does not maintain the premises well, and he does not provide written rental terms to month-to-month periodic tenants.

To what am I entitled? Are the premises smoke-free? Are pets allowed? Water-filled furniture? Is driveway parking included in the rent? WRITE OUT THE TERMS, bytch.

I have become the tenant from hell. I withheld $500+ rent, took pictures of all the housing code violations, AND THEN EMAILED THE PHOTOS TO THE LANDLORD.

NOW the LL says that I canNOT park in the driveway anymore. Is this reprisal for that one time when I called inspectors and they issued CITATIONS? (-_~. ) This new trick amounts to retaliatory eviction. So...every day that my use and quiet enjoyment are disturbed == one less day of rent paid.

Let me hurry up and play the victim right quick.
Again. ;)

--> aq out <--

snitch ass

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yay! 2nd interview on Thursday and hopefully I can put in my 2 weeks next week. :win:

I swear it seems like this forum is more anti-female as days go by.:what: It's like what do dudes get out of goin in on females over silly ish but yet stay asking for pics and advice:pacspit:.

I don't get it. :stopitslime:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Yay! 2nd interview on Thursday and hopefully I can put in my 2 weeks next week. :win:

I swear it seems like this forum is more anti-female as days go by.:what: It's like what do dudes get out of goin in on females over silly ish but yet stay asking for pics and advice:pacspit:.

I don't get it. :stopitslime:

what job?

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
is it that much better than the one you have now?

cause lateral moves<<<<<

management jobs are always good tho. jsut dont get complacent

The pay will be about the same but I need to get out of the corporate environment... I hate it.:snoop:

I am never complacent, I just need to be in an enviornment and industry that matches my skillset more and my strengths.:manny: