Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
9afa8a902945aeeb07fcc7eb7dc2f2161_zpsa33bc494.jpg

tumblr_m3bnj0thNH1rnywbmo1_500_zps88fb1dcf.gif

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
I didn't even watch the superbowl :yeshrug:. I got off at work at 7p last night and was dead to the world by 930.

Now im up sipping green tea at my desk.:ehh:

I am hoping today will be a fairly chill day considering I don't feel like doing any work :mjpls:

Bet all my coli monies on the Ravens and them nigs came through for a bish :salute:

Your about to be RIIIIICHHHH!!!

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
stress is going to put me in an early :rip:
You gotta find a way to deal with it... I started developing heart palpitations and shyt when I was in grad school + working full-time. I even developed insomnia for about a year.

My doctor was like :ufdup: "You need to find a way to deal with this stress, or you're gonna start having problems".

Working out is my way of dealing with stress.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
You gotta find a way to deal with it... I started developing heart palpitations and shyt when I was in grad school + working full-time. I even developed insomnia for about a year.

My doctor was like :ufdup: "You need to find a way to deal with this stress, or you're gonna start having problems".

Working out is my way of dealing with stress.

I have insomnia really bad. Had dream about a tsunami which means stress and problems are building up and are about to fall over me. shyt scared me so bad.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I have insomnia really bad. Had dream about a tsunami which means stress and problems are building up and are about to fall over me. shyt scared me so bad.
Yeah, when my insomnia was at it's worst, I was averaging 3 hours a sleep/night.

Ya girl was a walking zombie, for real.

My doctor wanted to put me on Ambien, but I'm not about that "eating the whole refrigerator, then walking down the middle of the street in my underwear" life LOL

That ish happened to my brother, and I was like hell no.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Yeah, when my insomnia was at it's worst, I was averaging 3 hours a sleep/night.

Ya girl was a walking zombie, for real.

My doctor wanted to put me on Ambien, but I'm not about that "eating the whole refrigerator, then walking down the middle of the street in my underwear" life LOL

That ish happened to my brother, and I was like hell no.

Hell nawl. :dwillhuh: