Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
That's why I don't fukk with hair stylists... I've been doing my own hair for 10+ years (old lady gave me a mushroom bob, even after I asked for that ish to be tapered in the back and longer on the sides :rudy:... never again)

Sucks she fukked up your hair, though, but if you recognized that she was the chick that fukked your hair up the previous year, it was your bad to give her the opportunity to fukk it up again.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
:heh: There's actually an online version of that store??

Yaaaasssssss!!!!!!:skip:

@HarlemsOwn get her these

This commmercial beats all other Geico commercials!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_0fyUYB3cA"]GEICO Dikembe Mutombo Commercial - Happier Than Dikembe Mutombo Blocking a Shot - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
That's why I don't fukk with hair stylists... I've been doing my own hair for 10+ years (old lady gave me a mushroom bob, even after I asked for that ish to be tapered in the back and longer on the sides :rudy:... never again)

Sucks she fukked up your hair, though, but if you recognized that she was the chick that fukked your hair up the previous year, it was your bad to give her the opportunity to fukk it up again.

I agree, it was my fault for giving her another chance. They're going to re-do it for free though. :yeshrug:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay girls, so there's this guy I knew growing up in church. He recently got out of prison and we saw each other in service. Boy is fwiiiiiine but he has a prison record and for me that's a big turn off.

Still though, he seems to be reformed and he's trying to stay clear of the law.

I don't go to church anymore tho cuz I'm a non-believing girl, but I visit sometimes because my family attends and I try to be nice. But he still tries to see me sometimes when he drops by for service. Today my daddy calls and says ________ was wondering about you again, he really wants to see you. I've been thinking about him all. day. and I have gotten so horny in the process.

Ladies, what do I do? Should I give him a chance?

Give him a chance but don't have sex with him until you've both been tested.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Omg I almost passed out when Kelly and Michelle popped up :ohlawd: These heffas is giving me life!!!!!

Brb gonna go cry now :to:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
so you post up in their thread, and give them even more? :mindblown:

If you wanna hang out in here breh just be normal like the rest of the guys and lurk this motherfukker in silence.... only commenting on events that happen in here within designated Malcolm threads

got damnit u weird ass nikka making me blow my cover to tell another nikka to get out of the ladies thread so the rest of us nikkas can lurk in peace :upsetfavre:

:laugh:
if his dumbass is the result of yall "raiding" other boards on some "the coli the best, your board sucks" type shyt.... its what yall get

Ladies, I got my hair cut the other day and it looks horrible! I'm really freaking out because it's just like a mop of shagged hair on my head. I went to this stylist that my regular stylist suggested, but I think she just suggested her bc they are friends, because the bytch fukked up my hair. (My regular stylist is on pregnancy leave.)

I can't get it fixed until Tuesday so I am going to wear hats until then.

For the record this was what I asked for:

1e0353653c9b11b291842c9439ec24ed.jpg

This is what I got

111812-andrew_bynum-600.jpg

The bytch fukked up my hair before last year and I didn't remember her name, so I went to her and felt obligated when I saw it was her.... And she did it AGAIN.

i hate asking "stylists" to cut my hair cuz they fukk it up and im left sad. so i cut my own hair and if i fukk up, oh well. although my stylist did cut my hair the last time and i was IN LOVE

what you picked was easy, what you got was hilariously sad. i wouldnt trust them to go back and redo it. i wouldnt trust them to do my hair ever again

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
:ehh: Underwhelmed by the halftime performance, but I still enjoyed it.

Guess they forgot to update the lighting system after Katrina. Ghetto shyt. :snoop:

Hoping the Ravens win this game so I can go to the Parade later on this week. I'm off until Friday! Moving to the Baltimore area during the playoffs was the best idea ever!! :ohlawd:

Daps

i hate asking "stylists" to cut my hair cuz they fukk it up and im left sad. so i cut my own hair and if i fukk up, oh well. although my stylist did cut my hair the last time and i was IN LOVE

what you picked was easy, what you got was hilariously sad. i wouldnt trust them to go back and redo it. i wouldnt trust them to do my hair ever again

My regular stylist works there and she does my hair right, so I'm going to trust the place. I won't have her for at least three months. Like I said she's on pregnancy leave. Last regular stylist I had moved to a mall 45 minutes away and it was like :sadcam: I am tempted to go up there just to have her fix my hair.

I know of another good stylist at another place but she is $80 and I have no money right now.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Glad someone said it :whew:

I'm usually rude but I left this one alone.

Breh those heels are garbage!! Who the fukk is wearing denim heels except bytches that shop @ rainbow :scusthov:

Why not try dsw you can find reasonable shoes since money is an issues especially for her age.

Its winter so why not a nice pair of boots.

Or some of those ankle wedge boots things. @SensationalTee has a couple pairs I like.

Flats are great too can't ever go wrong with cole haan ask @ANewClassic and @RandomRN86 will cosigned those tory birch.

Those denim heels are ugly as fukk... look like some shyt from the 80s. Don't get those shoes for your teenaged sister.

good looks lol

i thought them shyts was fly

but ima just let my girl pick something out

this shyt too difficult

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't even watch the superbowl :yeshrug:. I got off at work at 7p last night and was dead to the world by 930.

Now im up sipping green tea at my desk.:ehh:

I am hoping today will be a fairly chill day considering I don't feel like doing any work :mjpls:

Bet all my coli monies on the Ravens and them nigs came through for a bish :salute: