Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Those heels are ass bruh. It's gonna get warmer soon, just get her some Tory Burch flats & she'll be happy.

Glad someone said it :whew:

I'm usually rude but I left this one alone.

Breh those heels are garbage!! Who the fukk is wearing denim heels except bytches that shop @ rainbow :scusthov:

Why not try dsw you can find reasonable shoes since money is an issues especially for her age.

Its winter so why not a nice pair of boots.

Or some of those ankle wedge boots things. @SensationalTee has a couple pairs I like.

Flats are great too can't ever go wrong with cole haan ask @ANewClassic and @RandomRN86 will cosigned those tory birch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

Breh those heels are garbage!! Who the fukk is wearing denim heels except bytches that shop @ rainbow :scusthov:

Why not try dsw you can find reasonable shoes since money is an issues especially for her age.

Or some of those ankle wedge boots things. @SensationalTee has a couple pairs I like.

Flats are great too can't ever go wrong with cole haan ask @ANewClassic and @RandomRN86 will cosigned those tory birch.
All he has to do is shop sheikh shoes online and pick her up a pair of hoodrat heels for $19.99.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Okay girls, so there's this guy I knew growing up in church. He recently got out of prison and we saw each other in service. Boy is fwiiiiiine but he has a prison record and for me that's a big turn off.

Still though, he seems to be reformed and he's trying to stay clear of the law.

I don't go to church anymore tho cuz I'm a non-believing girl, but I visit sometimes because my family attends and I try to be nice. But he still tries to see me sometimes when he drops by for service. Today my daddy calls and says ________ was wondering about you again, he really wants to see you. I've been thinking about him all. day. and I have gotten so horny in the process.

Ladies, what do I do? Should I give him a chance?

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Okay girls, so there's this guy I knew growing up in church. He recently got out of prison and we saw each other in service. Boy is fwiiiiiine but he has a prison record and for me that's a big turn off.

Still though, he seems to be reformed and he's trying to stay clear of the law.

I don't go to church anymore tho cuz I'm a non-believing girl, but I visit sometimes because my family attends and I try to be nice. But he still tries to see me sometimes when he drops by for service. Today my daddy calls and says ________ was wondering about you again, he really wants to see you. I've been thinking about him all. day. and I have gotten so horny in the process.

Ladies, what do I do? Should I give him a chance?

Men with felonies are liabilities IMO.

If he's really on the straightened arrow and not fukkin with the criminal lifestyle then give him a chance but if he's still with the same bs that got him locked up then leave him be.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

I just copped me a pair of those Aukes Boots from Aldo. I like them, but I swear they are ugly as sin, but they still have that :noah: affect on me.
AUKES - women's ankle boots boots for sale at ALDO Shoes.

Daps
Ladies, I got my hair cut the other day and it looks horrible! I'm really freaking out because it's just like a mop of shagged hair on my head. I went to this stylist that my regular stylist suggested, but I think she just suggested her bc they are friends, because the bytch fukked up my hair. (My regular stylist is on pregnancy leave.)

I can't get it fixed until Tuesday so I am going to wear hats until then.

For the record this was what I asked for:

1e0353653c9b11b291842c9439ec24ed.jpg

This is what I got

111812-andrew_bynum-600.jpg

The bytch fukked up my hair before last year and I didn't remember her name, so I went to her and felt obligated when I saw it was her.... And she did it AGAIN.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Ladies, I got my hair cut the other day and it looks horrible! I'm really freaking out because it's just like a mop of shagged hair on my head. I went to this stylist that my regular stylist suggested, but I think she just suggested her bc they are friends, because the bytch fukked up my hair. (My regular stylist is on pregnancy leave.)

This is what I got

The bytch fukked up my hair before last year and I didn't remember her name, so I went to her and felt obligated when I saw it was her.... And she did it AGAIN.

Hell nah, u gotta be exaggerating :heh:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This is what I got

I'm sorry that bish fukked yo head up:sadcam:

I hate when shyt like this happens. What you asked for doesnt look that difficult to do... it's pretty especially with the loose curls.

Never go to her again since that bish don't know how to do hair:scusthov:.