Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
. i dont even really fukk with muthafukkas like i use to ... i be with my boyfriend or at home or even working .. aint shyt out here in raleigh nc but some duck ass hoes and stank ass greedy nikkas ... this summer i feel like some hot shyt gone pop .. as for me ima stay low-key like i been doing and enjoy my life with baby Chrishawn and our future ..

. i cant get enough of Future Im addicted whew <3 If u don't like Future, u can't ride in my car cuz that's all I be playin lol
Video: Stuey Rock (Feat. Future) - p*ssy So Good
lol we kno bae

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
awwww of course :yes: long as it aint no wish sammich where Im wishing I had sum meat to go up on it *Bruh Mayne from Martin voice*

:laugh:

Do you eat swine? (it taste delicious during pregnancy :guilty:)

I'm either gonna make an everything bagel with cream cheese and bacon (if you never tried it, you never LIVED!!) .. or season/heat up some roast beef with monster cheese, lettuce & tomatoes and put it on an everything bagel...

Whatever I eat has to incorporate an everything bagel, that's what I'm craving :pachaha:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL &#9829;
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
Girl when I was pregnant all I hate was different stuff with ranch dressing on the regular :laugh: like everything had ranch on it lls

I miss NYC we ain't got bagal spots where you can get the egg, cheese and bacon one down south :to: gotta make it myself. Cream cheese with the bacon sound bangin i know u gone smash that lol. I think im a cook some rib tips with mac & cheese and cabbage for today.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Girl when I was pregnant all I hate was different stuff with ranch dressing on the regular :laugh: like everything had ranch on it lls

I miss NYC we ain't got bagal spots where you can get the egg, cheese and bacon one down south :to: gotta make it myself. Cream cheese with the bacon sound bangin i know u gone smash that lol. I think im a cook some rib tips with mac & cheese and cabbage for today.

They don't sell Thomas Bagels at the supermarket?

Christmas-bagel-Thomas-Giveawayth.jpg

If so, they're pretty good!

My aunt lives in Virginia and they don't sale drakes cakes, cheetos and other products she stocks up on whenever she comes to NY.

Bless ya'll hearts, I couldn't do it.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Just because I live near the beach, don't come to my house unannounced. What makes you think I want company?

I'll blatantly look at your ass through the peephole and won't open the door........ :pacspit:

I hate that shyt. Just cuz I live in FL and have 2 extra bedrooms don't mean you can stay here cuz you wanna go to Disney :stopitslime:

And yeah it's a bytch getting Drakes cakes out here. I been craving some Yankee Doodles like crazy! :sadbron: I found Wise chips the other day at this gas station. I was :gladbron:

Ya got me hungry as shyt right now, like if I wasn't already. But I'm on my way to go see my uncle in the hospital so i'ma pick up some Chipotle on the way, my fav:ahh:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I can't remember who it was that said they were looking for a blue/navy skinny, so I'm just going to leave this here, both are from Express:
91_715_4900_719

91_699_4748_490

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
§ansprix™;576374 said:
I hate that shyt. Just cuz I live in FL and have 2 extra bedrooms don't mean you can stay here cuz you wanna go to Disney :stopitslime:

And yeah it's a bytch getting Drakes cashes out here. I been craving some Yankee Doodles like crazy! :sadbron: I found Wise chips the other day at this gas station. I was :gladbron:

Ya got me hungry as shyt right now, like if I wasn't already. But I'm on my easy to go see my uncle in the hospital so i'ma pick up some Chipotle on the way, my fav:ahh:

Lucky you.

Last time I went to Chipotle awwwwwwwwww man! My fiance won't let me hear the end of it.

My stomach started percolating about 20 minutes after I ate a burrito bowl. We were outside shopping and I couldn't hold my bubble guts any longer. Long story short I used the bathroom at Wendy's and literally broke the toilet............. :snoop:

When you eat some later on, rub your stomach and think of me :pachaha:

SpeakherKnockin

Professional ThirstDodger
Daps
Reppin
Southside Da Realest
I'm team Lancome for power foundation. Use this cheap covergirl concealer that I need to upgrade to Lancome.

I know a lot of those cheap ass brands stepped up. Wet n Wild for one. Remember that was nothing but chalk back in the day. Listick was dry as all hell.

E.L.F. has great lip glosses and their blush/contour duo is dope too..and cheap as hell :yes:

SpeakherKnockin

Professional ThirstDodger
Daps
Reppin
Southside Da Realest
I was out having brunch this morning and an interracial couple walked in. They ordered, sat down.

Their food was up and SHE went and got the food, and SHE got up again to get condiments and napkins.

In my head I'm thinking, what the hell?! It can't be THAT good for him just to flat out not be a gentleman.

....I wish a muthafukka would.