Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Lucky you.

Last time I went to Chipotle awwwwwwwwww man! My fiance won't let me hear the end of it.

My stomach started percolating about 20 minutes after I ate a burrito bowl. We were outside shopping and I couldn't hold my bubble guts any longer. Long story short I used the bathroom at Wendy's and literally broke the toilet............. :snoop:

When you eat some later on, rub your stomach and think of me :pachaha:

:russ: When I first ate it, it had my a$$hole on fire from all the spices. I don't eat too much hot spicy food, so my booty hole was hurting that night:noah: Now I've built up immunity to it:smugdraper:

I will definitely rub my belly for you after I'm all full and can't move :pachaha: That everything bagel sounds good tho. I usually get a bacon, egg and cheese on a everything when I hit up Panera for breakfast.

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
My kids are gone and I'm bored outta my mind. Cleaned the hell outta my house and there's nothing to do (that doesn't have me spending a ton of money). I need a hobby.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
My kids are gone and I'm bored outta my mind. Cleaned the hell outta my house and there's nothing to do (that doesn't have me spending a ton of money). I need a hobby.

Depending on their age, they'll be home for the ENTIRE SUMMER! And you'll remember today and wish you had it back :laugh:

Take the time and simply relax. Blast music, read a book or walk through the house butt naked :smile:

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
Depending on their age, they'll be home for the ENTIRE SUMMER! And you'll remember today and wish you had it back :laugh:

Take the time and simply relax. Blast music, read a book or walk through the house butt naked :smile:

I too high strung to relax. I did the music thing made a dope playlist and dubbed it love hangover and thoroughly depressed myself. I just waiting for the sun to go down so I can go on a run that will help me unwind.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Lemme know how that works out. I hate Walmart and Target. Always leaving with all kinds of unnecessary shyt :laugh:

I try so hard to make a list when I go there. Still be like :ohhh: "I need that".
:mjpls: "that there too"

Should I cop these

R480x500_0531144712_1_1_jpg.jpg

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I too high strung to relax. I did the music thing made a dope playlist and dubbed it love hangover and thoroughly depressed myself. I just waiting for the sun to go down so I can go on a run that will help me unwind.

The day is almost over. Try a nice bubble bath or eating your favorite meal or snack.

:hug:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Hey ladies.....yall know that Im a budget fashionista and instead of buying a new denim vest I am going to turn a half denim jacket that I never wear into a denim vest. :clap:

I just watched this tutorial on youtube

I am going to do it tomorrow....wish me luck ladies :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps