Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
stay strong omg I couldn't deal ! when bae ain't in driving/walking distance i be tight. But whew just think about how good its gone be cause of that time apart. He ain't gone know what came over you lls.

.at home , with my baby LOUDaffair ♥ he had me like :noah::ahh::snooze: all afternoon & night. slept from the time he put my ass to sleep til now iam wide tf awake now lookin at him lls

Lucky ass bytch! And I mean that in the most nicest way possible :russ:

I got 2 more days til he comes back. It's gonna be hard :noah:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
This lil girl is doing the Harlem Shake in my womb :sadcam:

I keep drinking water but I think I'm dehydrated due to the color of my urine :scusthov:

I have absolutely no appetite whenever the weather gets hot, but I know i have to eat anyway :why:

On the bright side, I woke up this morning. Therefore I am blessed and today will be glorious :smile:

HAPPY FRIDAY LADIES!!!!

P.S: :pacspit: on LeBalding and the Miami heat.

That is all....

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
any of you ladies use ebay makeup. like the 120/88/28/10 palettes?.

*Listening to Usher - Lemme See*

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHPD2zI96xQ"]Usher - Lemme See (Lyrics) ft. Rick Ross - YouTube[/ame]

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
I've got the 88 palette, the 88 warm, blush and eyeshadow LOL.. Good investment for make-up lovers and aspiring make up artists.

O word :whoo:. I was looking at the warm palettes and the concelor palette for everyday work. Do not want to use my Inglot since them niccaz keep inflating thier products like they :hamster: Went up another damn $1 per item. :rudy:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
oh do tell??? link?
i use Urban Decay palettes....Naked and Naked 2 mostly.... but i have almost ALL the Urban Decay pallettes.:bow:
:lawd: that company and sephora in general gets so much money outta me...

UD has a lot of my money. Do not have all the palettes since I saw that most colors are replays with a different name. :sadbron:

SpeakherKnockin

Professional ThirstDodger
Daps
Reppin
Southside Da Realest
O word :whoo:. I was looking at the warm palettes and the concelor palette for everyday work. Do not want to use my Inglot since them niccaz keep inflating thier products like they :hamster: Went up another damn $1 per item. :rudy:

I only use the palettes for eye-shadow and blushes.. anything as far as concealer/foundation is MAC all the way. Can't try to cheap the route with my face lol

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I have the 88 warm pallette from coastal scents...the best makeup investment ever, IMO.. Im always on ebay looking at makeup though..alot of discontinued items I find there, like black radiance blushes, etc.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
I only use the palettes for eye-shadow and blushes.. anything as far as concealer/foundation is MAC all the way. Can't try to cheap the route with my face lol

I'm team Lancome for power foundation. Use this cheap covergirl concealer that I need to upgrade to Lancome.

I know a lot of those cheap ass brands stepped up. Wet n Wild for one. Remember that was nothing but chalk back in the day. Listick was dry as all hell.