Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Since I'm finding all types of classic movies from my childhood I decided to use this summer to record em all and put my girls up on game.

So far we've watched Oliver & company, Spice World, Major Payne, Madeline, Good Burger, Harriet the spy, and today its Space Jam.

They also love the old Looney Tunes and nickelodeon lineup.

After watching Spice World a rediculous amount of times, I've noticed those girls couldn't dance to save their life unless it was a choreographed bit.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since I'm finding all types of classic movies from my childhood I decided to use this summer to record em all and put my girls up on game.

So far we've watched Oliver & company, Spice World, Major Payne, Madeline, Good Burger, Harriet the spy, and today its Space Jam.

After watching Spice World a rediculous amount of times, I've noticed those girls couldn't dance to save their life unless it was a choreographed bit.

Major Payne is hilarious.

I'm sorry Mr. Handicapped man...
But if you don't answer me, when I call you I'M GOING TO PUT MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS!! YOU UNDERSTAND DUMMY?!?!?

Thur yeth thur

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps

I do the same thing.

I'm currently schooling my kids on The Smurfs, The Snorks, The Cosby Show and Good Times.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a dream about this guy I know, except in the dream he was smoking cigarettes and I know this guy doesn't smoke. Oddly enough I wasn't turned off by the smoke. Anyway, I guess we were on a date because we were walking closely side by side, getting our public display of affect on and at the end of the night we hugged. I remember during the hug thinking to myself "I AM going to RAPE him" Ha!! Then I woke up.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto

my lil man also loves them old Nick shows I just netflix episodes of Rugrats, Doug and Hey Arnold.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I know this thread is only for broads, but I need y'all ladies to give me some R&B artists to add to my collection. I'm on a downloading rampage right now and need some good panty dropping music.

Preciate it

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
I know this thread is only for broads, but I need y'all ladies to give me some R&B artists to add to my collection. I'm on a downloading rampage right now and need some good panty dropping music.

Preciate it
Eric Roberson

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Post before and after pics! I tried it (with no tutorial) and ruined a denim jacket :snoop:

:dwillhuh:

I cut it already :merchant:

I basically took a light blue half denim jacket like this(havent worn it in 3 years)
12.JPG

I poked a small hole right next to the lining that connects the sleeve to the jacket and cut as close as possible to that line. Then boom....the denim jacket came out looking like this:

Lees-Denim-Vest1.jpg

I'll post the after pic once I get done putting some studs on it. :smugdraper:

Yeah Ima bedazzle that mufukka. :ooh:

Saw this video on youtube on how to add studs to it:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-vFtNrnyiE"]DIY Studded Jean Vest - YouTube[/ame]

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I had a dream about this guy I know, except in the dream he was smoking cigarettes and I know this guy doesn't smoke. Oddly enough I wasn't turned off by the smoke. Anyway, I guess we were on a date because we were walking closely side by side, getting our public display of affect on and at the end of the night we hugged. I remember during the hug thinking to myself "I AM going to RAPE him" Ha!! Then I woke up.

:wtf:

Hi ladies