Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Going out tonight..not really hyped about it...I need a boo thang to snuggle up with at home..Im getting too old for this.

I haven't been out to a club in Houston in forever...or any club :sadbron:.

I miss it at times but then I remember the times I did go, i either didn't want to be there anymore or just wanted to go home and talk to my boo.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I haven't been out to a club in Houston in forever...or any club :sadbron:.

I miss it at times but then I remember the times I did go, i either didn't want to be there anymore or just wanted to go home and talk to my boo.

Last time I went out it was just some bar in Midtown and all I could think about was wanting to be in bed.

:noah:Sometimes I believe it's better to be pregnant than to deal with these stupid cramps, but then I remember in 3 days this will be over....pregnancy wouldn't.

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
Sorry to post in here ladies, but if don't know there is a group with different chapters around the country that buddy up with women getting/staying fit.

Home - Black Girls Run!

if you already knew this sorry but others that didn't pass it along to ya fam and friends, some of my female friends joined up with a local group and they said they loved the encouragement/motivation of the other girls to help them stay in shape.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I'm home alone right now since my man is in NY and my smoke detectors went off for a few seconds and then stopped :merchant: I didn't think anything of it, then it happened again. I'm not cooking right now or anything, and the batteries aren't dead cuz we just changed them last month.........I'm scared as fukk right now b.:sadbron:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
This may sound retarded, but this is one of the many reasons I love this man....

Him: Do you think pigeon's have different nationalities
Me: :wtf: I never thought about it. Ummmmmm they have different color feathers

Him: :what: Nahhhhh you're missing my point..... :snoop:

We get into a 20 minute debate about nationality, various species, hatred, man made concepts, human intelligence, nature, inferiority, etc.

Like, we were sooooooooooooo sincere, ready to slit each other's throat :laff:

The joy of random thoughts, with an individual that's just as crazy as you :smile:

ENTJ/INTJ's are the bestest!

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
. i dont even really fukk with muthafukkas like i use to ... i be with my boyfriend or at home or even working .. aint shyt out here in raleigh nc but some duck ass hoes and stank ass greedy nikkas ... this summer i feel like some hot shyt gone pop .. as for me ima stay low-key like i been doing and enjoy my life with baby Chrishawn and our future ..

. i cant get enough of Future Im addicted whew <3 If u don't like Future, u can't ride in my car cuz that's all I be playin lol
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhkcGx8QyQhXYtnuSf]Video: Stuey Rock (Feat. Future) - p*ssy So Good[/ame]