Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For some reason I hate making chicken strips :manny:

My stuff came today!!

I'm trying the curl enhancing line. I brought the shampoo, the souffle and the curling smoothie. I've tried all three tonight already but my hair feels kind of stiff so I may have over done it lol. I'm going to try using 2 at a time and see what happens. It smells really good though.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My stuff came today!!

I'm trying the curl enhancing line. I brought the shampoo, the souffle and the curling smoothie. I've tried all three tonight already but my hair feels kind of stiff so I may have over done it lol. I'm going to try using 2 at a time and see what happens. It smells really good though.

I've only used the shampoo and the curling smoothie. Tell me how the souffle works please!!! And I love that coconut and hibiscus smell :ahh:

I decided to try Miss Jessie's just because they had buy one get one free. Shipping says it will be here tomorrow, so I'll update on that as well.

Doing my first henna sometime this week or next as well (if you can't tell I'm super bored with my hair and trying to entertain myself)

Binary

Banned
Daps
It's been a shytty evening, the tears can't stop. :wow:
Just one of those nights tbh :damn:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
It's been a shytty evening, the tears can't stop. :wow:
Just one of those nights tbh :damn:

:hug:

Try to think on the good stuff. The little things you probably don't think about day to day. etc etc. I know that helps me out sometimes.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok so I'm signing up for this gym. I've also inquired about personal training. They have 60 day for $60 and I want to try that.