Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just fell in love with the new girl at work (No homo)

Like I feel I've found my best friend or something. We spent the last hour talking about opening businesses, budgets, natural hair and the origin of civilization. She's stellar.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
.-_- ima punch chrishawn in his mouth!!! @Wiz_Kallisha

Tf motherfukkers been at me all my pregnancy I don't say much cause I can't do shyt but just know its a few heads that gotta see me and that's word -_- just drop ya shyt nd we at it .. Stop testing me like i wont duff yo shyt b pregnant or not !

. ima do just that... Never will i ever settle for anything ! Hate him..noo I don't know how to control my anger towards someone I love/care about. When it comes to other individuals, I don't know how to get angry

.now this Stupid bytch ass nikka get charged with SELL/DELIVER COCAINE. shawn do to much .. Body his ass yo
35kr4ag.jpg

. I wish I never fukking met his ass like dead ass i stood longer than most .... Good catch yes I am .keeping my distance ... fukk it I'M bout to keep it stupid hot on EVERYBODY

:heh: wtf did you expect? Dont see why you so mad, you knew the type of man he was. But :manny: you on ya way to put some money on his books anyway. :scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator:

Binary

Banned
Daps
I just fell in love with the new girl at work (No homo)

Like I feel I've found my best friend or something. We spent the last hour talking about opening businesses, budgets, natural hair and the origin of civilization. She's stellar.

Ugh. I'm in the same boat with a guy. I hate texting but I look forward to texting him and shyt :sadcam:
I'm about to put on my :cape:

:wow:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
My dad just sent me all my notebooks I used to write in when I lived with him :wow: There's ten of them and all the pages are written on a dated. i gave them to him when I finished them :ohhh: I thought he threw them away or lost them.

:to: He's the goat.

I actually wrote some good stuff though. :leon:

Binary

Banned
Daps
I'm feeling really motivated for some reason, I'm trying to get at least 10 clients to start off the new year so I can reward myself a week-long vacation anywhere. I'm not a huge believer in horoscopes but the last two reassured what I decided to do with my career and my future. I really hope it works out, I just wanna leave the country for a bit :shaq2:

/thinkingoutloud

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ugh. I'm in the same boat with a guy. I hate texting but I look forward to texting him and shyt :sadcam:
I'm about to put on my :cape:

:wow:

May as well go for it!!!

I'm not trying to bone ol girl or anything like that (Pew) but it was generally refreshing talking to her. I shared with her my business plans and goals and I hardly do that with anyone. Then she had actual excitement in her eyes talking about stuff she wanted to do. I'm about to go upstairs and hug her. LMAO!!!

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
1. Left the power cord to my Xbox in Dallas along w/ my Gate Access Card to my apartments.
2. The construction right outside of my apartment is so frigging annoying. It's not loud but having to cross the street is a pain.
3. I need to replace this laptop for Xmas...hope it makes it till then.
4. I keep all of my movie ticket stubs...I have stubs from January, smh.
5. Getting chilly in Houston, broke out my boots :win: