Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I thought i was missing shyt on the coli but these threads are a mess :smh:
Time to finish eating and go right back to making the overtime moneyssssssssssssss!! oh yeah by the time i left work yesterday i was almost @ 30 hours :whew:

Binary

Banned
Daps

:stylin:

Just finished a Beyonce/Destiny's Child karaoke session in the shower. The week's nearly done. :whew:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
God is working on me . I'm Blessed and humbled thanking the good Lord for always having mercy on me.
I might not be perfect but my parents raised me well. My mother has the heart of an angel and I try my best to mirror her heart. My pops and I are too much alike I guess that's why we bump heads at time. I appreciate him for the man he is and how he always looks out for me.

There had been things I've done in my life I look back and realize how Blessed I really am.

Sometimes we take simple things for granted. All thanks and praises God and my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. My pops surgery was a success now on the next phase.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@ANewClassic I tried the gel but I didn't like it by itself. It did define the curls in my hair but it didn't provide any moisture. I'm going to try it again and use some olive oil or coconut oil to see if there is a difference. I'll let you know.

Have you ever used Kinky Curly curling custard? Well the souflee is like that texture, it's not smooth like a gel although it looks like a gel if that makes any sense.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I know hes with another bytch rite now!! Who the fukk gettin a tattoo at 230 am? :wtf: but you beggin me not to have an abortion? fukk him im done i should have pressed charges on him when he tried to break mu wrist