Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Did I miss something :damn: why is everyone red?

We piss off @bkdagawd and @brookylnsonz :dwillhuh:

This better be some kind of world aids awarness :beli:

Binary

Banned
Daps
Good things happen to those who wait. Good things happen to those who wait. My mantra for the week.

Wiz_Kallisha

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
B HIVE
.-_- ima punch chrishawn in his mouth!!! @Wiz_Kallisha

Tf motherfukkers been at me all my pregnancy I don't say much cause I can't do shyt but just know its a few heads that gotta see me and that's word -_- just drop ya shyt nd we at it .. Stop testing me like i wont duff yo shyt b pregnant or not !

. ima do just that... Never will i ever settle for anything ! Hate him..noo I don't know how to control my anger towards someone I love/care about. When it comes to other individuals, I don't know how to get angry

.now this Stupid bytch ass nikka get charged with SELL/DELIVER COCAINE. shawn do to much .. Body his ass yo
35kr4ag.jpg

. I wish I never fukking met his ass like dead ass i stood longer than most .... Good catch yes I am .keeping my distance ... fukk it I'M bout to keep it stupid hot on EVERYBODY
thats a bad pic of him bc hes cute af in person & take dat off girl!!! chillout

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is nothing better than a good haircut. I really love my barber because he always understands my vision. And he always makes my cut "girly" if that makes sense. My line-up is never "sharp" like a dude, just nice a soft but still even. I'm going to send him a Christmas card.

Speaking of Christmas cards, do you think my mailman would appreciate a gift card from Subway? He's so awesome to my daughter and I appreciate everyone who is nice to her. My daughter wrote a letter to the mailman and stuck it in the mailbox and I don't know what he did with it, but it was gone when the mail was delivered. He always hands her the mail rubber banded so she doesn't drop anything and most importantly he speaks to her when she speaks to him. I was just going to stick the gift card inside a Christmas card with his name on it.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We're all red because of that stupid little fairy gang of losers negging people. BK decided to put everyone in the red. It's messed up, he should have just negged the losers doing it and saved the rest of us.

...well let me get out here with my cup and sign. I gotta get my money up. :to:

images

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Ladies please try to keep your business in house..the-coli doesn't care about you no matter how many Daps you receive..we can be there for each other if you need support, just not in this thread..if you need to PM or whatever, then do that.. Please filter your posts in regards to your personal life and loved ones..don't give them more than what they already have.