Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.im pissed !!!! .why must he be so fukking hard headed !!! .smh I ain't fukking with it .... Wanna be a hard head yu on ya own boy

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I remember when I had winter breaks... didn't have to worry about nothing but eatin, sleepin, and chillin

Now I'm on my grown folks steeze... man, those were the days :to:

Binary

Banned
Daps
Growing out my natural hair is balls, it's short. I'm thinking of putting extensions for the winter then taking them out just in time for the spring/summer.

Any natural hair tips, products y'all use? I really don't want to go back to relaxing my hair, it really damaged it :sadcam:

Wiz_Kallisha

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
B HIVE
FREE BLOODY 9tre TOOLY @LOUDaffair BLOOD RICH GANG BLATT BLATT!!! nikkaS SNITCHING CKAUSE THEY TRAP AINT BOOMIN. MY BRA GONE BOND OUT & B HIS DAUGHTER BIRTH

Last edited by a moderator:

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Growing out my natural hair is balls, it's short. I'm thinking of putting extensions for the winter then taking them out just in time for the spring/summer.

Any natural hair tips, products y'all use? I really don't want to go back to relaxing my hair, it really damaged it :sadcam:
Keep it moisturized to the heavens.

Make sure you seal your ends with some kind of product (oil, shea butter, etc.)

I'm usually rocking a bun/bantu knot out 5-7 days of the week. I don't manipulate my hair often.

I deep condition every 1.5-2 weeks or so.

Other than that, I don't do a whole lot. I don't use much heat on my hair.

Binary

Banned
Daps
Keep it moisturized to the heavens.

Make sure you seal your ends with some kind of product (oil, shea butter, etc.)

I'm usually rocking a bun/bantu knot out 5-7 days of the week. I don't manipulate my hair often.

I deep condition every 1.5-2 weeks or so.

Other than that, I don't do a whole lot. I don't use much heat on my hair.

Okay, cool.

My hair broke off really bad because of the last time I relaxed my hair so I'm letting it grow in.

I should be fine with extensions in the winter and natural in the summer right? I'm trying to educate myself more on this stuff. :shaq2:

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Okay, cool.

My hair broke off really bad because of the last time I relaxed my hair so I'm letting it grow in.

I should be fine with extensions in the winter and natural in the summer right? I'm trying to educate myself more on this stuff. :shaq2:
Do you mean weave or braids? I've never had a weave, but I've rocked braids with no problems. I think the main thing is to keep your scalp healthy/clean. I know some people get thinner edges when they wear braids, but my hair is pretty strong and I've never had a problem with thinning edges; if they do tend to thin out a little, just put some Jamaican black castor oil on them (helps to grow them in).

When I wear braids, in order to wash my hair I gather them up in large sections, plait those, then run diluted shampoo of my scalp. My micro braids last about 2-3 months without me needed to redo them.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.-_- ima punch chrishawn in his mouth!!! @Wiz_Kallisha

Tf motherfukkers been at me all my pregnancy I don't say much cause I can't do shyt but just know its a few heads that gotta see me and that's word -_- just drop ya shyt nd we at it .. Stop testing me like i wont duff yo shyt b pregnant or not !

That nikka ain't gon never learn. fukk em, do you boo. You have 2 kids that need your attention right now.
. ima do just that... Never will i ever settle for anything ! Hate him..noo I don't know how to control my anger towards someone I love/care about. When it comes to other individuals, I don't know how to get angry

.now this Stupid bytch ass nikka get charged with SELL/DELIVER COCAINE. shawn do to much .. Body his ass yo
35kr4ag.jpg

. I wish I never fukking met his ass like dead ass i stood longer than most .... Good catch yes I am .keeping my distance ... fukk it I'M bout to keep it stupid hot on EVERYBODY

Last edited by a moderator:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli is the devil. Every time I see the person behind these smilies I expect them to be making the face I'm used to seeing on here. I'm watching the Knicks vs Nets game and Darren Williams just flashed on my screen; I so wanted him to :dwillhuh:

LOL.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.

Okay so I haven't been up there in a minute but I know my country; we lack even the most inexpensive, accessible of natural hair care products. :merchant: Hopefully that will change soon. I do know we gotta have SOME of the things offered in America.

But anyway, lemme put you onto the sites/blogs that saved my life when I first started transitioning:

Curly Nikki | Natural Hair Styles and Natural Hair Care
KISFORKINKY | Kinky Curly Natural Hair Care and Natural Hair Styles
Black Girl with Long Hair

I believe they all have basic regimens and stuff to get you going, and some info on terminology so you don't be in the stores looking completely lost.

You can't go wrong with these. And if you get a chance check out some folks on YT:

SimplYounique
iknowlee
160Days2Lose2

I really love their videos. Obviously their hair texture and type are similar but it shouldn't be difficult to find other women with other textures/types that might be more suitable if these chicks aren't for you.

There's a wealth of resources, those are only a few. As you get deeper you'll discover more.