Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I been high as fukk lately but um....why is there an influx of male posters postin in our thread? :dwillhuh:

any who....Trinidad James my new fav ignant rappa...make some room chief keef :lolbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I borrowed this from the library and honestly I hope its not out of print. I need it. Truth be told I just wanted to keep it and pay them outta pocket.

:wow:

I wish more of the pics were in color!
I have bought used copies of Fine's book from Amazon and given it as gifts. That contouring is being used by everyone now, but I wish people used the correct color powder under the eyes.

toolightconcealer.jpg

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I have an issue..

This girl i'm cool with stated that she needs to start working out again because she's getting out of shape.I agreed with her,but when I did I could tell I fukked up because it looked like her soul evaporated from her body.The other nikka that was with us told her she's beautiful the way she is and other BS.About 30 minutes later she sent me a trill ass text calling me ratchet and other shyt presumably because of me agreeing with her.

....I don't know what I did wrong here.Was I supposed to gas her up like the other dude did?I would've made a thread about it but i'm not tryin got start another gender war/" bytches be confused" thread.School a nikka.

:ufdup:
You done goofed.
You always respond to body criticisms with exploratory questions, you don't need to validate her insecurities. A better response would be "what did you have in mind, how can I help?, etc". She also needs to kind of toughen up as well, she is probably more mad at herself than you, but re-directed that anger at you cause you didn't console her.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd:

@FukkAPaidEmail tell that bish she fat breh only way she gonna get her ass up and loose the weight. fukk you being nice for that aint your bis

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have an issue..

This girl i'm cool with stated that she needs to start working out again because she's getting out of shape.I agreed with her,but when I did I could tell I fukked up because it looked like her soul evaporated from her body.The other nikka that was with us told her she's beautiful the way she is and other BS.About 30 minutes later she sent me a trill ass text calling me ratchet and other shyt presumably because of me agreeing with her.

....I don't know what I did wrong here.Was I supposed to gas her up like the other dude did?I would've made a thread about it but i'm not tryin got start another gender war/" bytches be confused" thread.School a nikka.

:snoop:

young nikkas...

the chick already knows shes getting fat...you were supposed to tell her shes fine the way she is...but if she wants to work out...you'll help her...

that other nikka is massaging her insides now...

:umad:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have an issue..

Man, she'll be alright. if she is insecure about her weight she shouldnt have commented on it. fukk her and her flab.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
I wish things were easier done, than said. when it becomes easier to walk away then it is to stay ...., i know youve pushed me to my limit We put so much into something, that didn't even last. When times are hard we can only live threw them to see the good. i am not looking for anything. I'm just looking forward to living life. And if someone comes around, then even better. Thought I would have learned my lesson. But only thing I'm learning is I keep wanting the wrong types. I'm not letting these nikkas get to me. Your just playing games. And that's not cool .but I'll be okay , the shyt was starting to die anyway..tried to fix the pieces to the puzzle .. Guess I wasn't good enough "/ #ohwell not looking back

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch