Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Hi ladies! I'm new here. A little about me, I was born & raised in Boston so you know I rep the pats, celtics, red sox, & bruins! lol.. Ok, I don't watch hockey haha. But I rep anything Boston so it doesn't matter.
Anyway, I was just wondering if there's any 100% faithful girls left out there.. besides me of course.
And YES, sexting guys, getting their numbers at the club while hiding your phone from your man DOES count as being unfaithful.
There's SOOO many females who wanna be bad bytches.. buts what's wrong with being a good girl?

Also, my boyfriend posts here & he introduced me to this site.

-BellaV

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hi ladies! I'm new here. A little about me, I was born & raised in Boston so you know I rep the pats, celtics, red sox, & bruins! lol.. Ok, I don't watch hockey haha. But I rep anything Boston so it doesn't matter.
Anyway, I was just wondering if there's any 100% faithful girls left out there.. besides me of course.
And YES, sexting guys, getting their numbers at the club while hiding your phone from your man DOES count as being unfaithful.
There's SOOO many females who wanna be bad bytches.. buts what's wrong with being a good girl?

Also, my boyfriend posts here & he introduced me to this site.

-BellaV

Yes, there are plenty.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.next nikka I fukk with will never get my all i promise ....
if fukking the next makes yu happy to hurt me it's not..yu hurt me enough nd I won't let it happen again i ain't out here Tryna fukk the next nikka ...but yu always Tryna fukk the next bytch...not what I do play me better. yu can fukk 10 bytches tonight, not one tear will fall down my face... .smfh yu Tryna get at the next but wonder why I can't give yu an answer...man iont even care fukk em I ain't stopping yu.. -- Single life doe ✌ .

I need to goto Bed :no:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if fukking the next makes yu happy to hurt me it's not..yu hurt me enough nd I won't let it happen again i ain't out here Tryna fukk the next nikka ...but yu always Tryna fukk the next bytch...not what I do play me better. yu can fukk 10 bytches tonight, not one tear will fall down my face... .smfh yu Tryna get at the next but wonder why I can't give yu an answer...man iont even care fukk em I ain't stopping yu.. -- Single life doe ✌ .

:sad: Rub your belly and hug your son and tell them you love them because they love you no matter what.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Andre Walker, Oprah's hairstylist of two decades or more has a product line and of course it's an arm and a leg. I need a sugar daddy.

Chemistrystore.com has a gallon of coconut oil for $20. I'm on that!

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:to:

In typical Leo fashion...
Leo's are very reluctant to help so I will stop trying to help.
I got a thing for Leos :myman:

*Gets out before Resident Lesbian tries to attack me* :whoa: