Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I tried to take pics but it didn't show up right :to: I'll try again when I get my purple eyeshadow :shaq:

Look at this hating ass mofo.....:damn: Lemme get my ignant on for a day or 2.

Thank you Nonya! She don't know nuffin'.

:usure: i see that rep turned off :snooze:

Daps
:yawn: I hate waking up and still feeling tired. Can't seem to get enough rest. I went to two movies this weekend and dozed off on both of them. So happy for this short week...I am kicking back and relaxing.

Binary

Banned
Daps
Not sure if I should put together a care box of things for a guy I kinda dig, I don't want to be forward. Meh, inner conflict.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The good thing about working with only people who are significantly older than you is that the work-potlucks are AMAZING. No store bought stuff, and all the oldies are secretly competing with each other with their best home made recipes. I'm in carb heaven. I also have a blanket and pillow waiting for me in the car for that itis I'm about to have at noon.
:whew:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I hate that nikkas lurk this thread.

Losers in real life!!

I just find it compelling grown ass men can't fight the urge to lurk or comment in this one little ole thread. It's just words breh :merchant:
When i remove myself from my keyboard i'm not wondering :ooh: i wonder what them womens posting in that random thread thoughts now :shaq: