Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Losers in real life!!

I just find it compelling grown ass men can't fight the urge to lurk or comment in this one little ole thread. It's just words breh :merchant:
When i remove myself from my keyboard i'm not wondering :ooh: i wonder what them womens posting in that random thread thoughts now :shaq:

You're probably going to curse me out, but I don't see the difference in you posting/lurking here and men posting/lurking here. You act and dress just like one , you just don't have the official parts.

Now before you say anything, my hair has grown significantly and I'm just as pretty as you remember. Now C'mere and give me a hug!! :hug:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You're probably going to curse me out, but I don't see the difference in you posting/lurking here and men posting/luring here. You act and dress just like one , you just don't have the official parts.

Now before you say anything, my hair has grown significantly and I'm just as pretty as you remember. Now C'mere and give me a hug!! :hug:

So because i'm a lesbian i revoke my woman card :ohhh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So because i'm a lesbian i revoke my woman card :ohhh:

I didn't say that but I personally go by behavior. I wouldn't consider a gay man that dresses in heels, skinny jeans and acts more feminine than not a man, the same way I don't consider a woman that dresses in men's clothing and acts more masculine than feminine, a woman.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say that but I personally go by behavior. I wouldn't consider a gay man that dresses in heels, skinny jeans and acts more feminine than not a man, the same way I don't consider a woman that dresses in men's clothing and acts more masculine than feminine, a woman.

You make no sense you should re read what you type then come again.

I'll address you first post :

Now you seem to have a problem with me posting in the ladies thread which makes no sense. I'm a woman i don't holla at anyone on here . Seem to me the only person offended by me is the person i have the least interaction with. I don't give a shyt about your opinion because 95% of the ladies are cool with me :ubish:
I hope you don't think you offend me in anyway :heh:. We can go on stereotypes all day i can always say bald headed monkeys make my skin crawl and the sight of you posting severely decreases my life span. The flakes alone on your nasty ass scalp warrants the dead penalty. I think you love fake attacking me and i don't mind it at all :shaq: There is just no way that you're that stupid or ignorant to believe anything you type. I bet you one of those ugly ass straight women who believe every lesbo wants you. I hope i would never be curse to end up with an ogar such as yourself.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You make no sense you should re read what you type then come again.

I'll address you first post :

Now you seem to have a problem with me posting in the ladies thread which makes no sense. I'm a woman i don't holla at anyone on here . Seem to me the only person offended by me is the person i have the least interaction with. I don't give a shyt about your opinion because 95% of the ladies are cool with me :ubish:
I hope you don't think you offend me in anyway :heh:. We can go on stereotypes all day i can always say bald headed monkeys make my skin crawl and the sight of you posting severely decreases my life span. The flakes alone on your nasty ass scalp warrants the dead penalty. I think you love fake attacking me and i don't mind it at all :shaq: There is just no way that you're that stupid or ignorant to believe anything you type. I bet you one of those ugly ass straight women who believe every lesbo wants you. I hope i would never be curse to end up with an ogar such as yourself.

I apologize if I didn't make sense to you, but to sum it up: You dress like a man and act like a man so I'll consider you a man and it's no different TO ME than other guys posting here. For you to speak out about them posting and lurking in this thread is funny as fukk to me.

I don't have a problem with you at all. I don't attack you, I ask questions about your "lifestyle", one that I don't really understand and you get offended...very quickly I might add and then you start slinging insults at me. I don't think or wouldn't want ANY lesbian woman to want me, that includes you.

As far as my hair goes, my curls shine more brightly than your face after whatever random snatch you've dined on after a drunken night at the club. Even on my worst hair day none of the hairs on your body (or in your teeth) is fukking with this 3 inches of loveliness I got going on the top of my head.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Resident Lesbian @Mi Rawtid

Take it to PMs or the women's group please, you know then men will repost this/break out the mud.

People disagree everyday, b. I think it's funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
0w-4.gif

I am not looking forward to going to the grocery store, but I know that it has to be done for the Thanksgiving celebration, get together eh whatever.

Holiday prep is about to be in full effect. :cool:

*You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I apologize if I didn't make sense to you, but to sum it up: You dress like a man and act like a man so I'll consider you a man and it's no different TO ME than other guys posting here. For you to speak out about them posting and lurking in this thread is funny as fukk to me.

So... you'd be okay with effeminate gay men sharing our dressing rooms and restrooms? Because you consider them women?

:mindblown:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So... you'd be okay with effeminate gay men sharing our dressing rooms and restrooms? Because you consider them women?

:mindblown:

I haven't thought about it but now that I am, I can't say it makes a difference to me. Dressing rooms and bathroom stalls are separated anyway so for all I know the person in the next stall/room could be a man. I really don't give a fukk I'm just trying to pee or whatever.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think people have tendency to forget that EVERYONE has an opinion and that you don't have to agree with it. I am not friends with anyone here so I don't feel the need to spare my thoughts, feelings or opinions for the sake of not hurting feelings like I would in real life. If you don't like what I say, feel free to disagree with it and we can even have a discussion about it. It's really not a big deal. Disagreements are a great way to learn what people you want to continue to interact with and ones that you should put on your ignore list and keep it moving. Put me in whatever category you feel I belong in.