Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
I'll never look at people who say they suffer from migraines the same way again :wow:
@CoolazzFemale's thoughts on work always make me :pachaha: Ill be the same way if I ever come off night shift :hug:

COD day today since BO2 comes out tomorrow. My sister started out like this game is a little violent :usure: now she's :bustback: her own teammates when she feels they're not helping :laff: ((she's not playing online))

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
I'll never look at people who say they suffer from migraines the same way again :wow:
@CoolazzFemale's thoughts on work always make me :pachaha: Ill be the same way if I ever come off night shift :hug:

COD day today since BO2 comes out tomorrow. My sister started out like this game is a little violent :usure: now she's :bustback: her own teammates when she feels they're not helping :laff: ((she's not playing online))

COD is a addictive ass game.
Had to quit playing when I had a dream about it. :huhldup:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:what: I just saw two Asian dudes with their asses out (yes bare asses) and they were just walking around like it was nothin.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I haven't to start my xmas shopping. Luckily, I'm being selfish this year. I'm only buying for my baby. No one told my brother to have all those f'ing kids. I've spent more money on his kids then I spend on my own child.

My ponytail is tight ass hell today. I feel like someone thumped me really hard in the temples.

Its 30 outside and I don't have a legitimate winter coat yet.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

tumblr_lmt4tsV9kg1qd7g8e.gif

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
:dwillhuh: According to The-Coli I'll be reaching my cutoff age to be married in 3 months

Aint that some shyt?

Yes, Coli-Men, you should all be wary of a black woman who is in shape, no kids, and can cook her ass off...No, thats not the type of woman you need in your life. :comeon: