Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
I just got home from Walmart a little while ago. I went in there just to get a few things and somehow managed to turn my cart into their many holiday aisles (so weird! :scheme:). Anyways, I did get some (Christmas) cookie tins, pails, and whatnot but I held off on the many stocking stuffers I saw- yay me! :laugh:

@Nonya Bee,

I hope everything turns out for the best with your dog. I'm sending good thoughts your way. :smile:

*You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Last edited by a moderator:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
if you want more attention from black men, go out with a white man

on a related note, crimson is very nice and filled with black people. gotta go there more often

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
This weekend was productive. Finished Christmas shopping for my kids, next weekend I'm going to shop for my nieces and nephew. I'll do everyone else on black Friday. I am not looking forward to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, I think I prefer to go out but no one shares my sentiments.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.ughhhhh they over here picking on me cause im scared to watch leprechaun hmmph yu damn skippy im scared that nikka leprechaun ain't have no fukks to give. ... :sadcam:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
OPdyj.jpg

:noah:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.Thicky lemme steal that for IG :laff:

.Now watching Walking Dead ; shoutout to my daddy for putting me on this show ! cuddling with my two favorite man jeziah & chrishawn : ) they say i need a good boy in my life to keep me positive and help me do right..but i my street nikka

. the only MAN that has EVER showed me and my son some real love ; the only man that put up with my bullshyt ; the only man that never judged me for my past and only wants to build a future with me . my best friend . the man that can piss me off then turn around and make me smile . the man who has been there for me and jeziah since day one . we both have made our mistakes but it showed us that we dont belong with nobody else but each other ! Never disrespected me in no way shape or form ! never turned his back on me and never gave up on us .

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
tumblr_mczsi6GusA1rzzkvyo1_400.jpg

I was really interested in seeing this week's episode, but for me it ended up being just okay.

I felt as if Ruby's story was rushed and mangled (no pun intended). She had in one episode two potential love interests, only for them to get killed! *sigh* Then the bit with her mother being the head she-wolf and whatnot should have been saved for another time. Meh.

I do love the friendships that Ruby has with Belle, Charming and especially Snow however...

snowred.gif

I look forward to the next episode in two weeks. I've spoken before about why I am not a big fan of the Henry character, however seeing the preview for the next episode...

tumblr_mdct8xFZRw1qe73i8o1_500.gif

I was like...

tumblrlgh852rgih1qbtz8h.gif

Okay, Henry stepping up to the plate. Not that this makes up for all those days of school he's missing but Go Henry!

tumblr_md0vj2mddx1qai93lo1_400.jpg

Once again 666 Park Avenue delivered an enjoyable episode. I'm not sure exactly what debt Nona's grandmother owes Gavin, but I would assume that as Nona mentioned she tried to find out about the deaths and missing people who were guests at The Drake, and he ended up punishing her by making her not able to speak.

While Olivia is nowhere near as evil as Gavin, I thought it was good so to speak, that we finally got to see that side of her. I knew Victor Shaw didn't stand a chance against Gavin though he showed that he would be a challenge, but adding Olivia into the mix? It's a wrap! They are truly the ultimate (evil) power couple and I really do enjoy their relationship.

tumblr_mcb5y7FQpT1rr45o5o1_r1_250.gif
gavliv.gif

gavliv3.gif
gavliv4.gif

Jane...

tumblr_mdalo7nXca1roy04wo1_r2_500.gif

I felt bad for Henry tonight. He's awaiting Jane's arrival so he can propose and once again her nosy ass, just can't possibly wait to see whats the deal is as it pertain to The Drake. She is one of my least favorite lead characters of any show I have watched. Bleh!

The upcoming episode looks good, and if the writing remains as it has for the past two weeks, I'm sure it will be.