Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
I caught my dog eating a shingle. A flippin SHINGLE! Now he's sick. There goes $3500 on surgery to remove it...

He won't get up and when he does, he can't jump. Belly is swollen. Vet wants me to wait and see if some of it passes.

I'm really worried he might not make it tho. This has me sick. I can't live without my Mr. Smokey. ='''(

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I caught my dog eating a shingle. A flippin SHINGLE! Now he's sick. There goes $3500 on surgery to remove it...

He won't get up and when he does, he can't jump. Belly is swollen. Vet wants me to wait and see if some of it passes.

I'm really worried he might not make it tho. This has me sick. I can't live without my Mr. Smokey. ='''(

:to: Damn...this just hurt my heart, Nonya. Sorry to hear that. I really hope he's ok.

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
:to: Damn...this just hurt my heart, Nonya. Sorry to hear that. I really hope he's ok.

sorry @Nonya Bee :to:

Keep praying on it.

Thx ladies. I keep checking to make sure he's breathing while he sleeps. Now I see that I am not ready for childrens. This is stressful. I can't even imagine how this feels for a parent with a sick child.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:why: is @KenyaDoll so damm fine i scrolled past her new avi in the scam thread and :whew: that smile :noah:

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
Turntttttttt Up Vampin

I fukkin love my sis @SecretLover she be soo fukkin funny but serious at the same time!! I can't help but to laugh yooo appreciate that shyt
Double Date was love Shanii salty cause we're all tipsy but ha awwwwwwwwwwww Fix yo face

I Can't Hold My Liquor :sadcam: faaaaded

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:s: I want to watch Titanic for some odd reason.

gn5xr.png