Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
:dwillhuh: According to The-Coli I'll be reaching my cutoff age to be married in 3 months

Aint that some shyt?

Yes, Coli-Men, you should all be wary of a black woman who is in shape, no kids, and can cook her ass off...No, thats not the type of woman you need in your life. :comeon:

Hi, I am fairly new to the coli, but I am quickly learning that you can't take theses men seriously. They are a different breed. Anyhow, avoid men with that type of mentality.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Hi, I am fairly new to the coli, but I am quickly learning that you can't take theses men seriously. They are a different breed. Anyhow, avoid men with that type of mentality.

I see you made it :whew:. You been on here for a while wonder why you don't post much :manny:

Who negged you :mindblown:

Daps
I see you made it :whew:. You been on here for a while wonder why you don't post much :manny:

Who negged you :mindblown:

I use to comment more when I initially signed up, but I was on vacation. I had a lot going on (between work and studying) so I haven't been logging on much.

I was negged yesterday by Marcuz. I guess he has a problem with me being light-skinned. He negged me and wrote that "half breed b!tches are the devil." I have no time for the drama or disrespect. I don't encounter it within my personal life and won't entertain it online.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I use to comment more when I initially signed up, but I was on vacation. I had a lot going on (between work and studying) so I haven't been logging on much.

I was negged yesterday by Marcuz. I guess he has a problem with me being light-skinned. He negged me and wrote that "half breed b!tches are the devil." I have no time for the drama or disrespect. I don't encounter it within my personal life and won't entertain it online.

:ld: sorry, heat of the moment. i'm very passionate about my beliefs. i'll rep you soon as it allows me.