Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
So I came to a conclusion that the black men who bash black women either:

A. Were abused as a child and had no relationship with their mother
B. Ugly and have been rejected in life by black women
C. Had their asses played with as a child as their mother watched
D. Have self hating sisters who dated white men and shytted on black men

Sounds about right. In all honesty if I didnt date a particular race I wouldnt invest time talking about them unless I was hurt by the following.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I came to a conclusion that the black men who bash black women either:

A. Were abused as a child and had no relationship with their mother
B. Ugly and have been rejected in life by black women
C. Had their asses played with as a child as their mother watched
D. Have self hating sisters who dated white men and shytted on black men

Sounds about right. In all honesty if I didnt date a particular race I wouldnt invest time talking about them unless I was hurt by the following.

:laff: goodway to write off folks who refuse to give y'all women undeserved praise.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
:laff: goodway to write off folks who refuse to give y'all women undeserved praise.

So I gave you the privilege to respond to you by un-checking you off my ignore list for this moment

Your a bytch. You troll around here shytting on black women and have even extended your bytchassness by coming to the dedicated ladies thread.

Eat it up and enjoy. I still remember reading your post saying how you was chased out of LSA because the black women on there praised white men. So you come to coli because you have an audience. Cute

Funny thing is that I'm not a Black American woman, so under served praise? from who, the bums of the coli. Yeah your the litmus test of life.

Stop embarrassing yourself slime. I made my point because I cant imagine thinking about a group of people I dont prefer, unless I have some traumatic past.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I gave you the privilege to respond to you by un-checking you off my ignore list for this moment to respond to you

Your a bytch. You troll around here shytting on black women and have even extended your bytchassness by coming to the dedicated ladies thread.

Eat it up and enjoy. I still remember reading your post saying how you was chased out of LSA because the black women on there praised white men. So you come to coli because you have an audience. Cute

Funny thing is that I'm not a Black American woman, so under served praise? from who, the bums of the coli. Yeah your the litmus test of life.

Stop embarrassing yourself slime. I made my point because I cant imagine thinking about a group of people I dont prefer, unless I have some traumatic past.

you're*

and i'll paypal you 300 dollars right now if you can find that post. as i have never had a membership to LSA, them hoes is scary.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I use to comment more when I initially signed up, but I was on vacation. I had a lot going on (between work and studying) so I haven't been logging on much.

I was negged yesterday by Marcuz. I guess he has a problem with me being light-skinned. He negged me and wrote that "half breed b!tches are the devil." I have no time for the drama or disrespect. I don't encounter it within my personal life and won't entertain it online.

:smh: Why is marcuz always attacking the ladies :wtf:

You can't let coli nikkas get you mad remember they all date dimes and drive a benz. I'm convince they make these fake shock threads for popularity. I've never seen men diss black women like this :wow:

Don't worry you're home :hug:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
@James Carter

Your smile your style so fly I can't deny
I got a crush on you and that's true indeed.
I'm digging you you're making me believe.​

Last edited by a moderator:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Learned to make my grandmother's cloud biscuits this past weekend when visiting her. Made them by myself today for breakfast and they came out great.
zy21Rl.jpg
IkRcwl.jpg
Sent the pics to her and she was very proud and said the height on them was perfect!