Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@CoolazzFemale, @Marty Thee Don, & @Malfoy

onceyh.jpg

I don't recall Captain Hook looking that good. Not complaining, just sayin'.

pil.gif

666.jpg

Jane's nosiness makes my teeth ache. I want her to break her ankle or something. I mean if I'm somewhere and start hearing weird noises, I am not going to check out to see where they are coming from, I'm going to flee the scene but oh no not Jane...

nosyjane.gif
nosyjane2.gif

nosy3.gif
nosy4.gif
nosy5.gif

Will she ever learn? Now she's talking to a dead child...*sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know when's the last time I saw a good scary movie. Like some shyt that made you want to sleep with your mother for the duration of the week. I think the last movie that freaked me the fukk out was "Saw" (don't ask me what number). I'm pretty sure it was the first one. The first Child's Play movie scared sin out of me.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
To complete my favorite over-exaggerated actors weekend:
Now watching Mark Wahlberg movies.

I can't get enough of him and Nic Cage da Gawd :bow:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Damn mr. gold u let ole boy take ya bytch like that? :wtf:

He murked her :wow:

I knew he was going to kill her. She was doing the absolute most- it was bad enough that she left her husband, but also her son? :smh: Not sure where she thought that faux moxie was going to get her against Rumpelstiltskin aka Mr Gold aka The Dark One. :ninja2:

Next week's episode looks really good. I kinda feel a bit bad for Regina. I thought we all learned from watching 'Practical Magic', to never bring back somebody from the dead because they will not come back the same.

tumblr_mbxq32UoRu1qbhyu6o7_250.gif

tumblr_mc9ufnlLAO1qjvbu9.gif

I wonder whose heart they are using for the new Daniel...

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
of all my crazy dreams, i just feel i have to share this one

yeeears ago i saw a pic of john lennon's dikk. a short time later i had a dream i was with a white guy with a skinny skinny pencil dikk. some e.t finger looking shyt. and i think i sucked it. that was the only time i remember a penis in a dream. i have sex in a lot of dreams of mine but i never suck them and i never see them

well last night i had the SAME e.t. finger dikk in my mouth. this time it was on an ex. and im just suckin and suckin waiting for it to get hard but it stayed limp. and i was on the phone with a former friend and im thinkin the dikk so small she aint gon be able to tell what im doing

my dreams are always on some :what::wtf: type shyt. but this same penis being in my mouth YEEEARS later is just hilarious to me. i dont see or suck the dikks in my dreams but both times i do, its the same dikk

:mindblown:

:laugh:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Fell asleep before i could watch Once Upon A Time.
Will be watching while i'm at work today.

Another long week w/ OT included.
Gotta get that holiday money.

Anyone else hearing holiday music while at the stores?.

*edit*
Just watched the last two episodes of Once Upon a Time*

Never thought Mr. G would get suckered. LMAO!!!

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I knew he was going to kill her. She was doing the absolute most- it was bad enough that she left her husband, but also her son? :smh: Not sure where she thought that faux moxie was going to get her against Rumpelstiltskin aka Mr Gold aka The Dark One. :ninja2:

Next week's episode looks really good. I kinda feel a bit bad for Regina. I thought we all learned from watching 'Practical Magic', to never bring back somebody from the dead because they will not come back the same.

tumblr_mbxq32UoRu1qbhyu6o7_250.gif

tumblr_mc9ufnlLAO1qjvbu9.gif

I wonder whose heart they are using for the new Daniel...

yea I believe the producers didnt want to paint the villain as a bad person.....that would be too cliche...which is why I have a soft spot for Regina and her crazy antics...I still find it odd how much she loves Henry when the only real reason she adopted him was to heart Snow and Prince Charming. :ld: