Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
of all my crazy dreams, i just feel i have to share this one

yeeears ago i saw a pic of john lennon's dikk. a short time later i had a dream i was with a white guy with a skinny skinny pencil dikk. some e.t finger looking shyt. and i think i sucked it. that was the only time i remember a penis in a dream. i have sex in a lot of dreams of mine but i never suck them and i never see them

well last night i had the SAME e.t. finger dikk in my mouth. this time it was on an ex. and im just suckin and suckin waiting for it to get hard but it stayed limp. and i was on the phone with a former friend and im thinkin the dikk so small she aint gon be able to tell what im doing

my dreams are always on some :what::wtf: type shyt. but this same penis being in my mouth YEEEARS later is just hilarious to me. i dont see or suck the dikks in my dreams but both times i do, its the same dikk

:mindblown:

:laugh:
i aint supposed to be in this thread...but
wl9729.jpg

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
of all my crazy dreams, i just feel i have to share this one

yeeears ago i saw a pic of john lennon's dikk. a short time later i had a dream i was with a white guy with a skinny skinny pencil dikk. some e.t finger looking shyt. and i think i sucked it. that was the only time i remember a penis in a dream. i have sex in a lot of dreams of mine but i never suck them and i never see them

well last night i had the SAME e.t. finger dikk in my mouth. this time it was on an ex. and im just suckin and suckin waiting for it to get hard but it stayed limp. and i was on the phone with a former friend and im thinkin the dikk so small she aint gon be able to tell what im doing

my dreams are always on some :what::wtf: type shyt. but this same penis being in my mouth YEEEARS later is just hilarious to me. i dont see or suck the dikks in my dreams but both times i do, its the same dikk

:mindblown:

:laugh:

:huhldup:

maybe you should keep this in the group :leon:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Had somewhat of a nasty fall in dance class yesterday...but everyone else was busy doing their own things so I dont think they really noticed..I looked around to see if anyone saw me and then hit the :whew:

I need to practice more often and definitely be more consistent.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Had somewhat of a nasty fall in dance class yesterday...but everyone else was busy doing their own things so I dont think they really noticed..I looked around to see if anyone saw me and then hit the :whew:

I need to practice more often and definitely be more consistent.

what kinda dance class?

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.i can only imagine what it sounds like when me & @LOUDaffair argue it be comedy to everybody else but us :dead: my New York accent & his New Orleans accent Lol

:ohlawd: alot of "sons " and " ya hurd me's " :pachaha:

.anyway tho ready for my VH1 shows and BGC tonight. : )

Last edited by a moderator:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i aint supposed to be in this thread...but
wl9729.jpg

:huhldup:

maybe you should keep this in the group :leon:

that aint nothing. wanna read the part i left out

in my first dream, the penis had a weird smell too it
and the ex that was in this dream his penis always had a distinct smell. not nasty, kind of pleasant.

my brain tryna tell me something

i think ima have to delete my alma mater from my fb. everytime they post pictures i get a little :sadcam: i was in love with my campus

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
yea I believe the producers didnt want to paint the villain as a bad person.....that would be too cliche...which is why I have a soft spot for Regina and her crazy antics...I still find it odd how much she loves Henry when the only real reason she adopted him was to heart Snow and Prince Charming. :ld:

I enjoy Regina being wicked, but I had read before the season officially started how she was going to try and redeem herself for Henry. I think despite her initial intentions about getting Henry, she just ended up feeling motherly towards him. :cool:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
you ever have somebody do some shyt to you and feel bad about it and you're all like "its nothing. its ok"

i just wanna be like "yeah stupid. you should feel bad. fukk outta my face. dont ask me for anything"

and then she had the nerve to be upset cuz i told her i dont take kindly to being told i remind her of azealia banks

i look like my damn self

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
you ever have somebody do some shyt to you and feel bad about it and you're all like "its nothing. its ok"

i just wanna be like "yeah stupid. you should feel bad. fukk outta my face. dont ask me for anything"

lol. Most times I say the bolded without actually saying it. Depending on who you are (I dont talk to my parents or elder relatives any ol way) I will call it out, but not always in a mean manner. I try to let small things go, but if you do something that bothers me you will know it.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Can't have Hamburger Helper anymore.
shyt gives me the worst case of Acid Reflux. :sadbron:
Had to get up at 3AM just to drive to walmart to get mylanta. :damn:
At work all sleepy n shyts :zzz: