Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
BGC reunion pissed me all the way off....they spend 45 minutes on pointless meet and greets then only leave the last 15 minutes for fukkery and foolishness :wtf:

Who authorized this ish?

30bh25u.jpg

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
BGC reunion pissed me all the way off....they spend 45 minutes on pointless meet and greets then only leave the last 15 minutes for fukkery and foolishness :wtf:

Who authorized this ish?

30bh25u.jpg

:ohlawd: DVR saved me time...I just fast forwarded through all that shade throwing :win:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:ohlawd: DVR saved me time...I just fast forwarded through all that shade throwing :win:

:mjpls: Girl I watched it online so technically they only spent the first 28 minutes on meet and greets and had about 12 minutes to spare.....

......But that don't make me any less pissed :bryan:

Next week I'm gonna :eat: real good off seeing Julie get datazz tapped :hula:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
lol. Most times I say the bolded without actually saying it. Depending on who you are (I dont talk to my parents or elder relatives any ol way) I will call it out, but not always in a mean manner. I try to let small things go, but if you do something that bothers me you will know it.

i really need to know how to do that cuz im either too nice or too mean

Rosie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know why I keep thinking I can just be friends with him when we always slip into the benefits all the time.