Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Went shopping this weekend, came home checked my bank app and :wow:.

And Christmas is around the corner and I want a fresh tree with new decorations. A portion of my savings will be in the bushes by December then I'll stack all over and do it again.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2Chainz UNAPPRECIATION.

God damn, this fool sucks.

You're CRAZY!! He's the best worst rapper out right now. His punchlines are adorable.

BAD bytch CONTEST YOU IN FIRST PLACE!!
YOU IN FIRST PLACE!!
YOU IN FIRST PLACE!!
BAD bytch CONTEST YOU IN FIRST PLACE!!!!

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
I'm making stuffed cabbage rolls today. I don't know if I want to use chicken or sausage...or both.

-BOTH!!

-An item ringing up at the wrong price and getting said item free at the market appreciation. :noah: That just happened and I was ecstatic for no damn reason.

-I hate 2chainz too but then again I hate damn near everything. Give me that old school late 90's early 00's Bad Boy, Roc-A-Fella, Ruff Ryders era. That was my heyday.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-BOTH!!

-Am item ringing up at the wrong price and getting said item free at the market appreciation. :noah: That just happened and I was ecstatic for no damn reason.

-I hate 2chainz too but then again I hate damn near everything. Give me that old school late 90's early 00's Bad Boy, Roc-A-Fella, Ruff Ryders era. That was my heyday.

Then I shall use both!

My mom does that...but she will go back two or more times on different occasions to see if it has changed yet and get said item for free until they change it.

I love 90's rap as well but you can't bounce to it. I act a damn fool in my car...a damn fool. Maaan head nodding and bouncing. I can't help myself.

You say no to ratchet music, RettaS can't!!

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Happy Sunday, Ladies!

queen.jpg

tumblr_m8kzr2ts4J1ruk0vn.gif

*You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Went shopping this weekend, came home checked my bank app and :wow:.

And Christmas is around the corner and I want a fresh tree with new decorations. A portion of my savings will be in the bushes by December then I'll stack all over and do it again.

I'm setting aside $1500 for Christmas and that should totally be enough. I'm hoping to have a ton left over.