Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
Then I shall use both!

My mom does that...but she will go back two or more times on different occasions to see if it has changed yet and get said item for free until they change it.

I love 90's rap as well but you can't bounce to it. I act a damn fool in my car...a damn fool. Maaan head nodding and bouncing. I can't help myself.

You say no to ratchet music, RettaS can't!!

but I can head nod viciously... especially dmx

I use to act up when that came on in the club/bar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Yesterday I found myself making a list (somewhat) of everyone who I'm giving gifts to this year. Despite the fact that Halloween hasn't even occurred, I'm feeling more pushed towards Thanksgiving/Christmas. This could be due to me watching a few too many "Holiday Prep" videos though...:o:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I'm setting aside $1500 for Christmas and that should totally be enough. I'm hoping to have a ton left over.

I'm buying my girls a kurio tablet ($150 each) a few games for the 3ds my grandma is buying them and clothes.

I could budget about $1500 myself if i stop the splurges.

Speaking of splurges, bakers is having another weekend steal :sadcam:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm buying my girls a kurio tablet ($150 each) a few games for the 3ds my grandma is buying them and clothes.

I could budget about $1500 myself if i stop the splurges.

Speaking of splurges, bakers is having another weekend steal :sadcam:

Splurges are the devil! I've been doing good though. 2013 I should have all this debt cleared and once I get my emergency fund at about 6 months expenses then I'll splurge. I just have to keep with the plan. *sigh*

2014 Splurging FTW!!! LMAO!

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
a lot of people are planning for the holidays.

since it looks to be a very mild winter where i am.

i will actually go out and shop instead of online.

i don't know what to get my mom this year.

she always has outrageous request like, "i want a new Acura". :what:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

Your mom sounds like my mom! I shut all that up by buying her and my grandma pandora charm bracelets and they get a new charm for every holiday.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory

:laugh:

The Summer was nasty here, and thus far Fall weather has been more rainy than usual, so I'm expecting a bad Winter. I'm still on the fence about Black Friday though. It's not that I need anything per say, I just love a deal and the day can contribute to my holiday shopping list. :scheme: If it's too cold, I'll once again do my shopping online. Meh.

When it comes to shopping for others, I'm pretty good at getting things that I know they will like. However, there are those who are more difficult to shop for and well when push comes to shove a 'gift card' is always the solution. :laugh:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
@Mi Rawtid, are u watching extreme cheapskates on TLC? There was a lady on there who foraged parks for greens to make a salad and had reusable toilet paper.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Mi Rawtid, are u watching extreme cheapskates on TLC? There was a lady on there who foraged parks for greens to make a salad and had reusable toilet paper.

Im not that cheap...yet. I can't even rock with the thrift store. I went in there and everything smelled old. I couldnt do it.

Cabbage rolls have a good taste but needed more salt. I may use bread crumbs instead of rice next time. Maybe switch up the seasoning.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.my life has been better bc less motherfukkers in it...friends are not needed in my eyes..when yu see me it's a hey and bye ✌

pay day tomorrow !!!! .im dead ass getting my hair & nails done this week just don't know what I want...