Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
woke up feeling like this today
2ega6qg.gif

bytchES LOVE SOSA!!! :ohlawd:

Anywho, Its crazy how the First Lady have the audacity to think that she can make the Prez happy while Olivia is still around :comeon:

But he did get in them guts tho :ehh:

Vivica going at the lady on Don't Sleep made my night last night :pachaha:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
I haven't been feeling the best lately (cold), but I did enjoy my born day, yesterday. Out of every gift and whatnot that I got, my absolute favorite thing was a card my youngest niece gave me that read on the front "To the Greatest Aunt on her Birthday"

14viuv.gif

I don't have any kids, but I have always tried to be the very best Aunt that I could be so I just thought it was really sweet. Sometimes its the small things- of course I was appreciative of all that I got, including numerous calls just wishing me a 'Happy Birthday!'. :yes:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
.Anywho, Its crazy how the First Lady have the audacity to think that she can make the Prez happy while Olivia is still around :comeon:

While Mellie continues to be a mess, I was glad that she went hard on Fitz- "If you see her again, I’ll blow you away…I’m an excellent shot, remember that." Now if only she would realize that her marriage is a lost cause. :smh:

The entire show last night was so good. I was glad that Quinn finally went off on Abby. Speaking of Abby, her and David sleeping together = :mindblown:

Huck continues to be one of my favorite characters on the show. :cool:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Got an ear wash. Almost had an eargasm. Felt chills at least 5 minutes after it happened

***sings***
Found my erogenous zoooone

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Top O' Thee Morning! :smile:

Been up since the ass crack of dawn get my domestic duties on. I enjoy cleaning with thug motivation music on full blast but this lil girl doesn't like rap :wtf: if she wasn't mine I'd swear she was adopted :laugh:

Classical music and nature sounds put me to sleep or wonder off into deep thought, but she loves it. Got me wrapped around her little finger already :D

BTW: Kendrick Lamar's Album :wow:

I'm purchasing a physical copy 1st thing Monday morning.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Afternoon ladies.

:noah:

I'm still listening to Kaleidoscope Dream at least once daily too. Miguel did not get sexy to me til Adorn, lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I've been operating under the impression all week that I was going bar hopping tonight and to a dinner Sunday.

All of that actually happens next weekend and now I don't have shyt to do for tonight. :to: