Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
rape case? :whoo:

well im still posting :heh:

:leon: aw really now?

So u werent pleading and begging for legal advice on cbox after that underage cac bytch threaten to call the cops on u after u got her drunk and fukked her while ur roommate was in the other room? :huhldup:

After losing all that weight, u still got a wittle weiner and too ashamed to use it on a woman ur own age so u take advange of prepubescent white girls? :mindblown:

now state ur case and tell me im wrong :popcorn:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
that little movie date was :ehh:

Its funny cus this guy was blowing up my phone and shyt and stalking during class all last week but quiet as a church mouse when he took me out. :russ:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:leon: aw really now?

So u werent pleading and begging for legal advice on cbox after that underage cac bytch threaten to call the cops on u after u got her drunk and fukked her while ur roommate was in the other room? :huhldup:

After losing all that weight, u still got a wittle weiner and too ashamed to use it on a woman ur own age so u take advange of prepubescent white girls? :mindblown:

now state ur case and tell me im wrong :popcorn:

id say you dont know how cbox beef works :obama:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i dont care how the beef works but i do recall that thread being deleted the same day u got ur ass handed to u. :sitdown:

now explain that :steviej:

thread? :huhldup:

listen pig, ive lied and stolen and cheated my way into winning beefs for years :ehh: others have done the same

but no, ive never been charged with a felony otherwise i wouldnt be here now would i

hypothetical black man on a white girl and winning isnt probably in Alabama :troll: this isnt chicago

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
thread? :huhldup:

listen pig, ive lied and stolen and cheated my way into winning beefs for years :ehh: others have done the same

but no, ive never been charged with a felony otherwise i wouldnt be here now would i

hypothetical black man on a white girl and winning isnt probably in Alabama :troll: this isnt chicago

bu bu bu bu that thread was deleted Kind Sir :skip:

if it was a thread full of lies why was it deleted? It was evident who was getting their ass handed to them. :russ:

And ure not black so stop claiming it :ufdup:

And shyt like that doesnt happen in a huge ass city like Chicago u pasty bama. :bryan:

and if u have to lie and "cheat" ur way thru net beefs then beefing isnt for u...bets to believe everything I said about a person I sonned on here was cold hard facts. :smugdraper:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
bu bu bu bu that thread was deleted Kind Sir :skip:

if it was a thread full of lies why was it deleted? It was evident who was getting their ass handed to them. :russ:

And ure not black so stop claiming it :ufdup:

And shyt like that doesnt happen in a huge ass city like Chicago u pasty bama. :bryan:

and if u have to lie and "cheat" ur way thru net beefs then beefing isnt for u...bets to believe everything I said about a person I sonned on here was cold hard facts. :smugdraper:

there was no thread about "MMS charged with rape" you damned buffoon :laff: it was a lie to try and win a beef that mook and broke ran with

eitherway, theres no proof that youre black but i clearly am :ahh:

ive never had a thread deleted because of beef with me, not once :umad:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
there was no thread about "MMS charged with rape" you damned buffoon :laff: it was a lie to try and win a beef that mook and broke ran with

:mjpls:

Everyone know that Marty Mar has the GOAT memory when it comes to shyt being said on here. :jawalrus:

It was not broke and mook that said it...stop trying to include other ppl into this lil convo between us. :upsetfavre:

The thread wasnt A beef thread at all....u made comments about a certain poster in A THREAD ABOUT THE COLI and that person came back with :violent: :bustback: :bustback: and fried yo ass 2 pages straight....I was in there instigating like shyt until bk told me to stop. I log on an hr later and the thread was close claps. :stopitslime:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@bkdagawd just repped me :wow:

I would most definitely let him grab my ars :leostare:

Last edited by a moderator:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:mjpls:

Everyone know that Marty Mar has the GOAT memory when it comes to shyt being said on here. :jawalrus:

It was not broke and mook that said it...stop trying to include other ppl into this lil convo between us. :upsetfavre:

The thread wasnt A beef thread at all....u made comments about a certain poster in A THREAD ABOUT THE COLI and that person came back with :violent: :bustback: :bustback: and fried yo ass 2 pages straight....I was in there instigating like shyt until bk told me to stop. I log on an hr later and the thread was close claps. :stopitslime:

ask brooklyn or bk then :steviej:

and it was a beef with charmander that got deleted cause i posted his pics :usure:

i have a good memory too :lolbron:

ur reachin for straws boar

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

:russ::leon: soooooooooo you a rapist huh?

oh i will dig up the legal details taco:russ:

you done:pachaha:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
ask brooklyn or bk then :steviej:

and it was a beef with charmander that got deleted cause i posted his pics :usure:

i have a good memory too :lolbron:

ur reachin for straws boar

I dont have to ask them anything..what do they have to do with this? :wtf:

and dont blame the delete on char for his pics being posted because char posted pics of his FINE SLIM SELF on multiple occasions :takedat:...plain and simple he fried yo ass and u kept making up shyt and char continued to fry yo loose booty ass like the pasty child rapist u is. :wtb:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

:russ::leon: soooooooooo you a rapist huh?

oh i will dig up the legal details taco:russ:

you done:pachaha:

MMRapist

jnXdV.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I dont have to ask them anything..what do they have to do with this? :wtf:

and dont blame the delete on char for his pics being posted because char posted pics of his FINE SLIM SELF on multiple occasions :takedat:...plain and simple he fried yo ass and u kept making up shyt and char continued to fry yo loose booty ass like the pasty child rapist u is. :wtb:

when i get them legal details
it will have everything
name
address
i will bury this nikka

I will post this bama whole family roster
awwwwwww man

he done
i am going to blast his rapist ass all over the net:noah: