Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
I had 4 amaretto sours and 2 shots of tequilaenjoying my buzz. I guess some dude was watching me drink from afar and then tried to move in on me like I was easy prey. :mjplease: Put his hand on me and said "you look turned up". I said "not turned up enough". He tried to pull me by the hand to his corner and I said some mean shyt to him. Of course I got called a bytch. Predictable.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I had 4 amaretto sours and 2 shots of tequilaenjoying my buzz. I guess some dude was watching me drink from afar and then tried to move in on me like I was easy prey. :mjplease: Put his hand on me and said "you look turned up". I said "not turned up enough". He tried to pull me by the hand to his corner and I said some mean shyt to him. Of course I got called a bytch. Predictable.

:russ: Don't you love that?

@colicolicoli I'm sorry. I got you tho :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
:gladbron: Got my new Grey trenchcoat in the mail from Amazon!

:to: It's too small. The arms aren't long enough. Stops waaaaayyyy before my wrists.

Tall girl problems...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, I do have pics. I do mash out the breast, quite a workout, but makes them tender.
Mashed and seasoned
PAcGil.jpg
[/IMG]
Breaded with breadcrumbs
otrX3l.jpg
[/IMG]
Cooked and on pasta
CPLxgl.jpg
[/IMG]
Before broiling
Od3dvl.jpg
[/IMG]
After broiling
gvesXl.jpg
[/IMG]

That looks delightful! I've never had Chicken Parmesan.

----------------------------------

Looking at my bills and stuff, in March of 2011 I had about S34,300 worth of debt. I totaled it up today and I'm at little under S27,000. If things go well with this job in about another year or so I can be completely debt free. It's exciting!!

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I hate that I made my appointment for 8 at the salon and Im here on time, yet there are 2 people ahead of me..I skipped breakfast to make sure I wasnt late..stomach growling like a bytch.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Watching Soul Food for the first time in years. It's hard to watch because I can relate to how Ahmad felt about Big Mama knowing she was sick but still having hope that she'd be healthy again one day only to have her die.

Reminds me of how I was optimistic when my great granny was dying with pancreatic cancer. Even when she was in the hospice I still had hope that she'd be okay because I didn't want to accept the fact that she was gonna die.

That was almost 9yrs ago...man. :to:.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Watching Soul Food for the first time in years. It's hard to watch because I can relate to how Ahmad felt about Big Mama knowing she was sick but still having hope that she'd be healthy again one day only to have her die.

Reminds me of how I was optimistic when my great granny was dying with pancreatic cancer. Even when she was in the hospice I still had hope that she'd be okay because I didn't want to accept the fact that she was gonna die.

That was almost 9yrs ago...man. :to:.

:to: I'm sorry about your grandmother. I lost my grandmother too like a year and a half ago and I still will start to tear up just talking about her.

I watched it earlier too, Mekhi Phifer was so :noah: back in the day