Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
This the type of shyt I hate about ebay :birdman:

If I pay u right away ship my fukking package in the same manner.

I paid this dude thursday before 3pm.

Messaged him today like hey whenever you ship can you send tracking number?

He's like ok but I haven't ship because I'm in the process of moving. If I don't ship tomorrow I'll ship monday.

Seriously what kinda shyt is this for real :beli:

A good buisnessman would have shipped my shyt the same day or next day no matter what.

This faq is from jersey if he would have shipped my shyt I would most def have it by no later than saturday. Now I gotta possibly wait till tuesday or wednesday :wtf:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
My chicken parm came out great!!!! :eat:

yum any pics?...did you make your own sauce as well?

I stopped eating chicken a few years ago and since then I have had a hard time finding the perfect chicken for my parm...I should probably mash out my breast...but I bread them with italian bread crumbs

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yum any pics?...did you make your own sauce as well?

I stopped eating chicken a few years ago and since then I have had a hard time finding the perfect chicken for my parm...I should probably mash out my breast...but I bread them with italian bread crumbs

Yes, I do have pics. I do mash out the breast, quite a workout, but makes them tender.
Mashed and seasoned
PAcGil.jpg
[/IMG]
Breaded with breadcrumbs
otrX3l.jpg
[/IMG]
Cooked and on pasta
CPLxgl.jpg
[/IMG]
Before broiling
Od3dvl.jpg
[/IMG]
After broiling
gvesXl.jpg
[/IMG]

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
OMG ANEW I'm gonna marry you :noah:

I tried to make chicken parm once....it was a semi-fail :sadcam: Tasted ok but could have been better. You make me wanna try again :obama:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
:whoo: Lord Sans, I wish that was what happened last night but jeez...I had my first bad experience with alcohol/weed last night. I was :dead: by 12:30 w/ a bucket near my bed.
:to: Sorry you had such a bad night.
Anewclassic has amazing taste :noah:
:yes: She really does. I wanna hire her to be my stylist
and my concubine :shaq:

Ladies (and gents who lurk), whats your go to meal that you cook when you want to impress your man or show him that you appreciate him?

Men, what would you like to see on your plate that will really send a message that your woman is the real deal?

I normally lean towards baked tilapia when Im laying my mack down :smugdraper: ..my bff says Tbone steak though..What say you all??

Well I have a lot of go to meals as well.....but my man's favorite and also my own favorite is my Shrimp linguine in a white wine garlic cream sauce, topped with chopped parsley and a side of homemade garlic bread.

It's :ohlawd:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
OMG ANEW I'm gonna marry you :noah:

I tried to make chicken parm once....it was a semi-fail :sadcam: Tasted ok but could have been better. You make me wanna try again :obama:
Def try again Token, I at least cook something twice before I give up on it. Plus the next time you know what to tweak and add.
§ansprix™;1648375 said:
:yes: She really does. I wanna hire her to be my stylist
and my concubine :shaq:

Well I have a lot of go to meals as well.....but my man's favorite and also my own favorite is my Shrimp linguine in a white wine garlic cream sauce, topped with chopped parsley and a side of homemade garlic bread.

It's :ohlawd:

:hug:
And garlic shrimp pasta is :lawd:. Break out the wok and go to work.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Def try again Token, I at least cook something twice before I give up on it. Plus the next time you know what to tweak and add.

And garlic shrimp pasta is :lawd:. Break out the wok and go to work.

I don't have a wok :sadcam: It's not really an asian inspired meal tho....still very good. But you reminded me, I been meaning to order this wok that I have saved on my wish list on amazon. My co-worker who is Filipino makes the most awesome chicken stir fried rice that I've ever tasted and he gave me the recipe :krs: but he said it absolutely has to be done in a wok....so I will take his word for it.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
§ansprix™;1648444 said:
I don't have a wok :sadcam: It's not really an asian inspired meal tho....still very good. But you reminded me, I been meaning to order this wok that I have saved on my wish list on amazon. My co-worker who is Filipino makes the most awesome chicken stir fried rice that I've ever tasted and he gave me the recipe :krs: but he said it absolutely has to be done in a wok....so I will take his word for it.

My wok has become all purpose, multi-functional. Sauteing is a breeze.
I even have a wok recipe book for soups and everything.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
:russ::dead: at my man watching Las Tortugas Ninja II: El Secreto de Ooze on the spanish channel and laughing like he was a lil kid.

Translation: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret of Ooze :pachaha:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Ladies (and gents who lurk), whats your go to meal that you cook when you want to impress your man or show him that you appreciate him?

In general, I usually go for a meal that involves some variation of chicken as the main component. I'm also a fan of one pot dishes (pasta, hearty soups, etc). When I'm cooking for someone else however, I would take into consideration what it is that they enjoy eating and go from there. :cool:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory

I watched the entire first season of Scandal, great show. Quinn didn't do it, that's why they helped her out and got her the hell out of dodge. Columbus Short is really handsome. I'm a little upset about Stephen's character quitting, I wonder why he left the show. Maybe they thought it was too much?

I'll give this "once upon a time" show a shot too. I was disappointed it was only seven episodes, so I finished up fairly quickly. No commercials is so great!

tumblr_m83eomeMfB1qimturo2_250-1.gif

I'm glad that you enjoyed the show. Oh and remember...

tumblr_malu4wxQy61r03pmko7_250.gif

:laugh: