Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

when i get them legal details
it will have everything
name
address
i will bury this nikka

I will post this bama whole family roster
awwwwwww man

he done
i am going to blast his rapist ass all over the net:noah:

this sick faq been lying most of his net career but he really think that IM Convinced that the shyt that poster said about him was all lies? :shaq2:

Yet the thread ended with char still ethering him into the highest of highs :damn:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I dont have to ask them anything..what do they have to do with this? :wtf:

and dont blame the delete on char for his pics being posted because char posted pics of his FINE SLIM SELF on multiple occasions :takedat:...plain and simple he fried yo ass and u kept making up shyt and char continued to fry yo loose booty ass like the pasty child rapist u is. :wtb:

i photoshopped him on kunta kinte's body getting whipped by an overseer with femmes face on it :whew:

we beefed for 20 pages

i remember it clear as day around the time we started the coli

eitherway, id say im a good rapist if im still posting :flabbynsick:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

when i get them legal details
it will have everything
name
address
i will bury this nikka

I will post this bama whole family roster
awwwwwww man

he done
i am going to blast his rapist ass all over the net:noah:
dont do something youll regret :leon:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
this sick faq been lying most of his net career but he really think that IM Convinced that the shyt that poster said about him was all lies? :shaq2:

Yet the thread ended with char still ethering him into the highest of highs :damn:

we already know he gay by all them forums he is on asking men for pictures:skip:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
i photoshopped him on kunta kinte's body getting whipped by an overseer with femmes face on it :whew:

we beefed for 20 pages

i remember it clear as day around the time we started the coli

eitherway, id say im a good rapist if im still posting :flabbynsick:

:shaq2:

and after u posted that pic, char clowned yo ass and all u did is make up goofy ass shyt about him that didnt make any sense and grasping for straws. :lolbron:

and one of the many earth shattering things that was put on blast is that u raped or an underage white girl accused u of rape and u was on cbox begging for legal advise because a black male (which URE NOT :duck:) with allegations like that being bought to him, is going down no matter what.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

you sound scared:laugh:

oh and please believe i will put this TS clearance to work

I will access the right database

fukking rapist

ill call your bluff :jawalrus:

and after u posted that pic, char clowned yo ass and all u did is make up goofy ass shyt about him that didnt make any sense and grasping for straws. :lolbron:

it was deleted because i was getting personal :skip: nevertheless we buddies again :hug:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

you sound scared:laugh:

oh and please believe i will put this TS clearance to work

I will access the right database

fukking rapist

he is :bryan:

only thing hes going to do is neg us under multiple accounts because he has no rebuttal to these COLD HARD FACTS about his miserable existence. :wow:

i told yo hoe ass(mms) that I'm not going to get into a neg war with u because thats not my steez. :comeon:

but I will clown ya ass on a daily for now on :ufdup:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

I'm sticking to these allegations to the end bytch. Stop trying to distract me with ur lies. :upsetfavre:

fwiw there was a case with me and a white girl and my one time gay roomate that the rape story originates :ohhh:

during a party after the NFC championship game i started beefing with my roomate and this acne ridding white girl with an attitude

i told him yall need to get the fukk out my house or ill call the cops

cops come: "MMS because they are your roomates guests i cant force them to leave"

white girl proceeds to tell the cops i held her down and yelled at her

for 3 months i had to fight a harassment charge that eventually was thrown out after i hired a lawyer in montgomery at the legal advice of my good buddy Broke Wave :ohlawd:

i almost got 1 year in prison over hearsay from a downlow and a scorned white woman :dwillhuh:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
fwiw there was a case with me and a white girl and my one time gay roomate that the rape story originates :ohhh:

during a party after the NFC championship game i started beefing with my roomate and this acne ridding white girl with an attitude

i told him yall need to get the fukk out my house or ill call the cops

cops come: "MMS because they are your roomates guests i cant force them to leave"

white girl proceeds to tell the cops i held her down and yelled at her

for 3 months i had to fight a harassment charge that eventually was thrown out after i hired a lawyer in montgomery at the legal advice of my good budy Broke Wave :ohlawd:

i almost got 1 year in prison over hearsay from a downlow and a scorned white woman :dwillhuh:

didnt read :troll:

If it was made up why are u dedicating all these posts to it? :leostare:

If it isnt true why u feel the need to explain urself? :popcorn: