Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
didnt read :troll:

If it was made up why are u dedicating all these posts to it? :leostare:

If it isnt true why u feel the need to explain urself? :popcorn:

its what actually happened, and where made up "rape charge" comes from :manny:

just cause im half white doesnt mean i benefit from white privilege :to:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
they are

13 year old white girl :laff:

rape :laff:

actually beating a charge like that in one of the most conservative counties in alabama :laff:

:usure:

yet u have a bizarre story of events that supposely started out of jealousy? :heh:

this is the innanets breh, mfs lie about their side of each story everyday, B

nikkas get away with rape (no matter the age or race of the female) everyday, B

U really think I'm going to believe that is what really happened? U was better off playing it off as something char made up cus now I'm even more convinced that it happened. :manny:

U shouldve never told ANYONE about this little scenario in the first place :heh:

Now beg one of the mods to delete these posts.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
yet u have a bizarre story of events that supposely started out of jealousy? :heh:

U really think I'm going to believe that is what happened? U was better off playing it off as something char made up cus now I'm even more convinced that it happened. :manny:

U shouldve never told ANYONE about this little scenario in the first place :heh:

im a mod :troll:

and like i said before as a supporter of posters rights :ahh: i dont believe in overmoderating

you can believe what you want, but thats what happened, all while i was making my transformation :leon:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

U really think I'm going to believe that is what really happened? U was better off playing it off as something char made up cus now I'm even more convinced that it happened. :manny:

:russ::russ: Taco tried to take that 13yr old puss during halftime:deadrose:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
you outweigh me by 50lbs :deadrose:

you look like you smell like sousemeat

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Actually by 200. U look like u lost that weight very unhealthy to be honest :ld:

youre still unhealthy :russ: and not that fake 300lb shyt youre trying to pass off either

you probably leave sweat prints on whatever you sit on

i find it hilarious after i exposed gooney you tried to do some reverse psychology on folks and part of me respected it but the sad part is the real you isnt far off from your little caricature :russ:

i am genetically superior to you in every way tbh, ive never really beefed with you cause honestly youre one of the most pitiful posters ive witnessed since maybe **** or ugksam :deadrose: it just feels like im a beating a fat kid down(literally and figuratively)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
youre still unhealthy :russ: and not that fake 300lb shyt youre trying to pass off either

you probably leave sweat prints on whatever you sit on

i find it hilarious after i exposed gooney you tried to do some reverse psychology on folks and part of me respected it but the sad part is the real you isnt far off from your little caricature :russ:

i am genetically superior to you in every way tbh, ive never really beefed with you cause honestly youre one of the most pitiful posters ive witnessed since maybe **** or ugksam :deadrose: it just feels like im a beating a fat kid down(literally and figuratively)

Are u referring to ur belief (that u constantly talk abt on cbox) abt me being 180 lbs :leon:

Yet mfs comfirmed that im actually 300+ lbs no lie.

And this isnt beef :ld: im just calling it how I see it.

U lost all that weight yet u still have lose skin and a c section mark going down ur stomach, ure 24 with ear touching lining (cac genes ftl :bryan:) , bald spots covering the little patches of hair u do have looking like u suffer frm alopecia :gag:
bretvincehounddog.gif

What a fukkin sorry pathetic child molesting cac u are

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Are u referring to ur belief (that u constantly talk abt on cbox) abt me being 180 lbs :leon:

Yet mfs comfirmed that im actually 300 +lbs no lie.

And this isnt beef :ld: im just calling it how I see it.

U lost all that weight yet u stoll have lose skin and a c section mark going down ur stomach, ure 24 with ear touching lining (cac genes ftl :bryan:) , bald spots covering the little patches of hair u do have lookong like u suffer frm alopecia :skip:

Wait a fukkin sorry pathetic child molesting cac u are

regardless what you are youre unhealthy in both body and mind

the 44 posts per day, unpleasant looks and smell just make you an all around pitiful person

its like trying to shyt on me is pointless when i look immaculate and you look like a bloated afterbirth :ahh: this is why i was telling you whats the point in trying to run with lies

:ld: maybe i should molest you virtually until you see why beefing with me is folly :smugfavre:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
regardless what you are youre unhealthy in both body and mind

the 44 posts per day, unpleasant looks and smell just make you an all around pitiful person

its like trying to shyt on me is pointless when i look immaculate and you look like a bloated afterbirth :ahh: this is why i was telling you whats the point in trying to run with lies

:ld: maybe i should molest you virtually until you see why beefing with me is folly :smugfavre:

U look like pigeon shyt :gag:

I smell like dove pomegranate :steviej:

And if call molesting me like u did to that child calling me a fat smelly bytch than FAIL!

Uve been shytted on, sonned and ethered all thru this thtead. Now unsub and bounce back to bodybuilding.com and beg hot sexy men for body pics u pasty fakkit cac :salute:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
U look like pigeon shyt :gag:

I smell like dove pomegranate :steviej:

And if call molesting me like u did to that child calling me a fat smelly bytch than FAIL!

Uve been shytted on, sonned and ethered all thru this thtead. Now unsub and bounce back to bodybuilding.com and beg hot sexy men for body pics u pasty fakkit cac :salute:

youre gross, unloved, and unwanted :huhldup:

your only attention is from a middle aged man in the middle of a desert :bryan:

fat smelly bytch is only the tip of the iceberg :wow:

to be honest i dont think ive ever seen a woman that hideously grotesque as what was put in front of my screen

whats it like being forced to stay indoors because someone would call animal safety if you was walkin the street :wow: