Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
If you hasn't figured out by now, I'm not Chaucer, and I don't sweat you trollops :shaq:

aw really :ohhh:

Yet every since u got ya ass handed to u, uve been posting in this thread under 3 accounts. :pachaha:

Like I said before, u win some, u lose some. Hang it up. :umad:

I aint gonna go back and forth with u with the neg reps. But Like I said before, I WILL HURT YA FEELINGS. :ufdup:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Yet every since u got ya ass handed to u, uve been posting in this thread under 3 accounts. :pachaha:

I aint gonna go back and forth with u with the neg reps. But Like I said before, I WILL HURT YA FEELINGS. :ufdup:

see who cracks first :troll:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I had an interview this afternoon and it went well. Received a call around 3:30 and I was offered the position :gladbron:

I'M VERY HAPPY TO BE HERE!!!

I don't know if you meant to say it like that but I read it in Prince Akeem's from Coming to America voice, lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExG7Ut6DJ1E&feature=player_detailpage#t=81s]The Reverend Preaches About Girls - Coming to America (4/10) Movie CLIP (1988) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps

:hug:

I watched the entire first season of Scandal, great show. Quinn didn't do it, that's why they helped her out and got her the hell out of dodge. Columbus Short is really handsome. I'm a little upset about Stephen's character quitting, I wonder why he left the show. Maybe they thought it was too much?

I'll give this "once upon a time" show a shot too. I was disappointed it was only seven episodes, so I finished up fairly quickly. No commercials is so great!

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:hug:

I watched the entire first season of Scandal, great show. Quinn didn't do it, that's why they helped her out and got her the hell out of dodge. Columbus Short is really handsome. I'm a little upset about Stephen's character quitting, I wonder why he left the show. Maybe they thought it was too much?

I'll give this "once upon a time" show a shot too. I was disappointed it was only seven episodes, so I finished up fairly quickly. No commercials is so great!

If she didnt do it, she knows who did. I want them to do more flashbacks of liv and hucks relationship.

And once upon a time is my show :ohlawd:

ABC has 2 hit shows at the same damn time :ohlawd:

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
If she didnt do it, she knows who did. I want them to do more flashbacks of liv and hucks relationship.

And once upon a time is my show :ohlawd:

ABC has 2 hit shows at the same damn time :ohlawd:
I actually like that they're only showing drippings of their relationship. Keep Huck as mysterious as possible that's his whole appeal. What's funny is I knew he was the one that "kidnapped" or took Quinn just by him not being able to find anything :comeon: