Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You could pair it with a chiffon top to take away some of the edge of the leather
1748731-7-Zara-midi-skirt.jpg

damn thats hot :whoo:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Ladies (and gents who lurk), whats your go to meal that you cook when you want to impress your man or show him that you appreciate him?

Men, what would you like to see on your plate that will really send a message that your woman is the real deal?

I normally lean towards baked tilapia when Im laying my mack down :smugdraper: ..my bff says Tbone steak though..What say you all??

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Ladies (and gents who lurk), whats your go to meal that you cook when you want to impress your man or show him that you appreciate him?

Men, what would you like to see on your plate that will really send a message that your woman is the real deal?

I normally lean towards baked tilapia when Im laying my mack down :smugdraper: ..my bff says Tbone steak though..What say you all??

Big ass Porterhouse steak and his fav. cheesy potatoes.

Then me for desert :steviej:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Get a nice steak filet and shrimp, cover it with a nice cheesy garlic cream sauce. Throw some mushrooms and onions on that bytch too :ld: Onions and mushrooms on top of the steak, cream sauce on top of that, shrimp on top of that.

For the veggies, make a roasted pepper medley (use red, yellow, and green bell peppers)

On the other side, make some roasted red potatoes.

Grab a roll of french bread, cut it into slices. Get some garlic, olive oil, and chop up some tomatoes and throw it all on top of the slices. Put it in the oven for a little bit for everything to warm up

All of this will take you a little over an hour if you organize the task properly.

I don't tell any woman in real life to cook this for me because it would fool my stomach into being in love :noah:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace

I make a new recipe from foodgawker.com...I love that site I'm making a homemade chicken pot pie from scratch this weekend

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
Swear I would go all the way to thier village for real Shea.

Shea: From Nuts to Butter - YouTube
wow, my skin would melt! :ohmy:

It depends on what he likes, and what you're good at making.
Steak can be easily screwed if you over/under cook it, and if you're trying to mack you don't wanna take any chances.
Instead of Tilapia go for filet salmon, it's hearty and more filling/fatty than Tilapia and is the steak of the fish world. Season that up really well (I would "jerk" it, if he or you both liked spicy food), roast it in the oven, lay it over steamed garlic infused buttery spinach and cheesy mashed potatoes. (I would opt for rice, but I eat rice with everything and I'm not sure if you're American or not)

Get a nice steak filet and shrimp, cover it with a nice cheesy garlic cream sauce. Throw some mushrooms and onions on that bytch too :ld: Onions and mushrooms on top of the steak, cream sauce on top of that, shrimp on top of that.

For the veggies, make a roasted pepper medley (use red, yellow, and green bell peppers)

On the other side, make some roasted red potatoes.

Grab a roll of french bread, cut it into slices. Get some garlic, olive oil, and chop up some tomatoes and throw it all on top of the slices. Put it in the oven for a little bit for everything to warm up

All of this will take you a little over an hour if you organize the task properly.

I don't tell any woman in real life to cook this for me because it would fool my stomach into being in love :noah:
This sounds absolutely ridiculous! Do you want him to give her a baby?!

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

I have so many recipes I couldn't pick just one. For sides it's usually sauteed green beans with prosciutto and lemon zest, herb roasted red potatoes. I usually do thai grilled flank steak, half a roasted chicken, men are simple creatures so I take simple shyt, dress it up all nice and make it seem all fancy and shyt.

Have em sitting there looking at the plate like :leon::ooh::myman::eat: :steviej: