Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps

You wrote that. Don't play coy now, Malfoy. You know what you're doing. Just stop. You are wrong for that shyt. YOU KNOW GOOD AND WELL IF I MADE THOSE SAME STEREOTYPES ABOUT YOUR RACE, ETHNICITY, OR WHATEVER YOUR BACKGROUND IS, YOU AND WHOMEVER FELT THEY COULD RELATE TO AND YOUR BACKGROUND WOULD NAIL ME TO THE CROSS AND BURN ME.

Just leave me and any other latino/a alone. Now, I'm done with you.

Toodles. :hula:
You're an idiot.
:russ: After all of that now you're saying i'm playing coy when I specifically did not mention race,or ethnicity. If you wanna do a quick search on my name and latino/a (s) you'll find me schooling a lot of people about it. Anyway, go learn your history. Google is your friend.

I'm going to repeat this again, because you are slow on the intake...Dominican is a nationality. Ex. If Nelson Mandela and Winnie Mandela moved to the Dominican Republic and procreated, then had a child there, that child would be Dominican. What is that child's race? What is that child's ethnicity?

Here, I'll even give you another one just in case that one went over your head. If Hilary Clinton and Bill Clinton moved to Nigeria and they had a child there, the child would be Nigerian. That child's nationality would be?....come on you can do it....Nigerian!!! yay!! see how it works?

Lastly, the post that you quoted from me listed something pivotal. I clearly said, "YOU." Which should have been a clear indication for you to mind your damned business like I instructed you to. If you had an issue with the history lesson, come with facts or what you believe to be true and I'll tell you all about your latino/a history.

mmkkay, pumpkin?

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
But you're in a relationship so that kind of helps...I guess. The heck do I know? Nothing.

It does but outside of that its nothing. I cut off majority of my friends since they only wanted to go to the club or go out of town to club or cheat on their man at the club. Not my type of thing so maybe I'll come across friends who would like to do more besides club and dance in tight dresses from the local hood rat shops.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.Lil Reese is one sexy ass nikka :noah:

.tried to get some tims today ... Mfs aint have em' yet .. My feelings were so hurt ..

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
How you gon say you couldn't date a woman darker than you and you was all on my panty line?Im seeing a lot of discrepancies in that post dude..but I ain't gon blast you.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You're an idiot.
:russ: After all of that now you're saying i'm playing coy when I specifically did not mention race,or ethnicity. If you wanna do a quick search on my name and latino/a (s) you'll find me schooling a lot of people about it. Anyway, go learn your history. Google is your friend.

I'm going to repeat this again, because you are slow on the intake...Dominican is a nationality. Ex. If Nelson Mandela and Winnie Mandela moved to the Dominican Republic and procreated, then had a child there, that child would be Dominican. What is that child's race? What is that child's ethnicity?

Here, I'll even give you another one just in case that one went over your head. If Hilary Clinton and Bill Clinton moved to Nigeria and they had a child there, the child would be Nigerian. That child's nationality would be?....come on you can do it....Nigerian!!! yay!! see how it works?

Lastly, the post that you quoted from me listed something pivotal. I clearly said, "YOU." Which should have been a clear indication for you to mind your damned business like I instructed you to. If you had an issue with the history lesson, come with facts or what you believe to be true and I'll tell you all about your latino/a history.

mmkkay, pumpkin?

bytch you have a pizza face, your nails are yellow, you wear horse hair and youre family is ashamed of you

off yourself you disgusting soulless autistic harlot

DenardisPizza

GELATOS, COKE, AVICCI
Daps
Reppin
Briarcliff Manor
Now we're going to talk facts.
1. I was selling extra tickets I had to a showing of a mayweather fight. I do not need nor want to meet a soul.
2. I do not drink or smoke, nor will I ever.
3. I did not duck in any corner, we were sitting at a table and for the pic that I believe you are referring to, I joined in last because I took the previous picture(s) and handed off the camera to someone who worked there.
4. I am not a bum, nor am I a bytch or bitter.
5. I am not single, and I don't need a souls dap, pos rep, simping pms, or anything of the sort.

YOU are NOTHING more than a dirty goya canned bean eating Dominican who engages in incestuous relationships with any female family member that doesn't mind ingesting your pork rind penis.

YOU like many of your eyebrow arching, gel wearing, brute cologne drowning peers will never succeed in ANYTHING you do. In addition to being a descendent from an outcasted country that sided with the white men who raped your mother's, sisters, and grandmothers you are actually proud to think you are different, when you're merely inbred mongrels.

YOU speak of bums? Swear to your dirty ra$$hole that your mother isn't living in a section 8 apartment. Swear on abuelas diabetes that you and all of your family members don't own one of those white benefit cards. After you do that, then you come at me about a damn bum, filthy trollop.

Chomp on that chump.

after all that, you're still lonely and dumpy

and i'm not dominican at all, but thank you for the autistic tirade...clearly some esses smutted you out in school :laff: too bad a man hasnt paid you any attention since then

you dont need or want to meet up with anyone...but you're always trying to meet up with people from message boards and dating sites

funny how female logic works :dead: but allow me to keep "chomping" on that racist nonsense you spewed at me, you lincoln log lookin bytch

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I really want to go to this KRIT concert on the 6th for my birthday but none of my friends like him or rap for that matter. FML.

I've been craving chinese food all week. I gotta get me some tomorrow.

Story of my life. There's a Black Hippy concert where I live next month and none of my friends will go with me :sadbron:

Sidenote my stepdad actually knows KRIT. He's from Meridien and grew up across the street from him. I'm tryna get backstage passes :steviej: