Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
so i took the street cleaning sign off my tree that my shytty city left for a week
should i keep it as a souvenir? it would be my first in collecting street signs and then i can move on to the bigger stuff (stop signs) and the real big stuff (highway signs)

***crosses fingers***

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so i took the street cleaning sign off my tree that my shytty city left for a week
should i keep it as a souvenir? it would be my first in collecting street signs and then i can move on to the bigger stuff (stop signs) and the real big stuff (highway signs)

***crosses fingers***

I stole a sign from my old job that was labeled "visitor parking". It had fallen down so I laid it up against the wall for months until I got sick of looking at it and just put it in my trunk.

I also thought about collecting signs but the next one I saw was a big ass one, like the ones that are posted up on the freeway that tell you what the next exit is. I wasn't ready to steal on such a grand scale.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I stole a sign from my old job that was labeled "visitor parking". It had fallen down so I laid it up against the wall for months until I got sick of looking at it and just put it in my trunk.

I also thought about collecting signs but the next one I saw was a big ass one, like the ones that are posted up on the freeway that tell you what the next exit is. I wasn't ready to steal on such a grand scale.

i be scurred too girl
i be scurred

but ima work my way up. i mean this sign was a paper sign thats garbage so i got a long way to go. it just look so official tho

i'll steal that exit sign for you and send it over your way

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i be scurred too girl
i be scurred

but ima work my way up. i mean this sign was a paper sign thats garbage so i got a long way to go. it just look so official tho

i'll steal that exit sign for you and send it over your way

LOL the shipping cost is going to rape you. I'll just steal a few cones or something since winter is coming up and I need to mark my parking space.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Never been in here, and y'all encouraging each other to steal traffic signs on some klepto 101 shyt :deadrose:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
LOL the shipping cost is going to rape you. I'll just steal a few cones or something since winter is coming up and I need to mark my parking space.

naw. get those construction things with the little reflective light on top

Never been in here, and y'all encouraging each other to steal traffic signs on some klepto 101 shyt :deadrose:

fukk that. we finna start stealing those programmable road detour signs

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I'm so relieved to have been tired as crap last night. Sun and Mon nights I spent HOURS tossing and turning and couldn't get to sleep before 3. I feel great today though :dj2:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really want to go to Whole Foods this morning but I'm scared I'll find too many things that I'll want to buy and I really need to watch my dollars these next two weeks.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Happy Wednesday, Ladies!

tumblr_m5yc5qTXuL1qerssdo1_500.gif

22025485648678946_NB7ZAULf_f.jpg