Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps

Go eat a aids infested dikk up, you dirty sloppy c*nt!

wheeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!
I'm shaking in my boots, strumpet. You sure did tell me! You're not built for this so i'm going to do you a favor and tell you to,

:laugh:

Go have a damn seat and don't you ever address me again.

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
wheeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!
I'm shaking in my boots, strumpet. You sure did tell me! You're not built for this so i'm going to do you a favor and tell you to,

:laugh:

Go have a damn seat and don't you ever address me again.

Ooookay, slob. Go take a bath, you stank pig. Someone should kill all you racist bytches. World would be a wonderful place.

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps

Ooookay, slob. Go take a bath, you stank pig. Someone should kill all you racist bytches. World would be a wonderful place.
*sigh*

let me guess, are you Dominican as well?

If you are, let me tell you about your history. Also, if you need help I can help you distinguish between race and ethnicity. Moreover, I can also tell you who the real racist bytches are and what the term means.

Now that the niceties are out of the way, I would like for you to explain to me how are you any different than me? The same thing that you came in here with your lying misguided tongue trying to berate me for, you're doing.

I am very clean, cleaner than yourself I can guarantee that. I will and can never be a pig. I am from a line of regal women whose skin flows like the nile and smiles are brighter than the stars you pray to for world peace. My body is tight, my teeth are WHITE, I've never had a cavity, and my hygiene is impeccable. So, all of these things that you are projecting onto me is more than likely what you are suffering from: Sloppy c*nt, slob, racist etc.

Who hurt you?
I know who, the alleged cop who molested you? or was it your psychotic boyfriend? Go take out your anger issues on them. Trust me you don't want it with ME.

This could have all been avoided if you would have just minded your business.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The young and the restless is starting to piss me off. Victor has lost his memory AGAIN and has been declared dead AGAIN.

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
*sigh*

let me guess, are you Dominican as well?

If you are, let me tell you about your history. Also, if you need help I can help you distinguish between race and ethnicity. Moreover, I can also tell you who the real racist bytches are and what the term means.

Now that the niceties are out of the way, I would like for you to explain to me how are you any different than me? The same thing that you came in here with your lying misguided tongue trying to berate me for, you're doing.

I am very clean, cleaner than yourself I can guarantee that. I will and can never be a pig. I am from a line regal women whose skin flows like the nile and smiles are brighter than the stars you pray to for world peace. My body is tight, my teeth are WHITE, I've never had a cavity, and my hygiene is impeccable. So, all of these things that you are projecting onto me is more than likely what you are suffering from: Sloppy c*nt, slob, racist etc.

Who hurt you?
I know who, the alleged cop who molested you? or was it your psychotic boyfriend? Go take out your anger issues on them. Trust me you don't want it with ME.

This could have all been avoided if you would have just minded your business.

You sound like a sociopath. It's a public forum. If it was a private message, I could understand your point. When you defend yourself and use a persons ethnic background as a insult, you are offending all of those people who are of the same ethnicity. Learn how to defended yourself without trying to insult an entire group of people.

Also, you are trying to use some dirt you found on the net to hurt my feelings? It won't work, cause I'm not a weak woman. I am a woman who, in the world and on the internet, chooses to always stand for something that I feel strongly about. I hate bigots, racist, and prejudice people.

Enjoy trying to use your little methods of deviating from the point by pointing out definitions, dirt, and such. The fact remains that you are dead wrong for making that comment. You have beef with dude then attack him, not an entire people.

So no, I'm not projecting, Cupcake. I am telling you how I feel about people who attack a person based on their race and ethnicity.

And no, I'm not scared of a grown woman who has a long history of being on internet forums.

Feel free to find errors and use an argument that has nothing to do with your racist and prejudice ass insults, AGAIN. Lord knows you can't defend yourself any other way.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
@ Token..I didnt know you had me in your Avi! Girl...you need to ask for permission, next time!

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps

You sound like a sociopath. It's a public forum. If it was a private message, I could understand your point. When you defend yourself and use a persons ethnic background as a insult, you are offending all of those people who are of the same ethnicity. Learn how to defended yourself without trying to insult an entire group of people.

Also, you are trying to use some dirt you found on the net to hurt my feelings? It won't work, cause I'm not a weak woman. I am a woman who, in the world and on the internet, chooses to always stand for something that I feel strongly about. I hate bigots, racist, and prejudice people.

Enjoy trying to use your little methods of deviating from the point by pointing out definitions, dirt, and such. The fact remains that you are dead wrong for making that comment. You have beef with dude then attack him, not an entire people.

So no, I'm not projecting, Cupcake. I am telling you how I feel about people who attack a person based on their race and ethnicity.

And no, I'm not scared of a grown woman who has a long history of being on internet forums.

Feel free to find errors and use an argument that has nothing to do with your racist and prejudice ass insults, AGAIN. Lord knows you can't defend yourself any other way.

How can I be "racist" towards a country?
How can I be "racist" by distinctly calling out the errors and factual history of a land mass and its inhabitants?

The last time I checked stating someone's nationality wasn't an insult nor can it be deemed "racist" and I didn't mention his ethnicity. It's not my fault that you thought it was.
Quite frankly, I do not know what "race" son belongs to. All I 'know' is he is Dominican and again what does this have to do with YOU? This was none of your concern. You don't know what you're standing for, you just want to run your trap about matters you have no clue about.

The same racism and prejudice and alleged bigotry you are claiming to stand against are all things employed by Dominicans against one another and I HAVE NO SYMPATHY or EMPATHY for anyone who will deny their heritage or be ashamed of what they truly are. If you think this is deflecting then by all means you are within your right, but you called me names first, as did he. Step back and take a look at yourself, and then come again.