Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
How can I be "racist" towards a country?
How can I be "racist" by distinctly calling out the errors and factual history of a land mass and its inhabitants?

The last time I checked stating someone's nationality wasn't an insult nor can it be deemed "racist" and I didn't mention his ethnicity. It's not my fault that you thought it was.
Quite frankly, I do not know what "race" son belongs to. All I 'know' is he is Dominican and again what does this have to do with YOU? This was none of your concern. You don't know what you're standing for, you just want to run your trap about matters you have no clue about.

The same racism and prejudice and alleged bigotry you are claiming to stand against are all things employed by Dominicans against one another and I HAVE NO SYMPATHY or EMPATHY for anyone who will deny their heritage or be ashamed of what they truly are. If you think this is deflecting then by all means you are within your right, but you called me names first, as did he. Step back and take a look at yourself, and then come again.

YOU are NOTHING more than a dirty goya canned bean eating Dominican who engages in incestuous relationships with any female family member that doesn't mind ingesting your pork rind penis.

YOU like many of your eyebrow arching, gel wearing, brute cologne drowning peers will never succeed in ANYTHING you do. In addition to being a descendent from an outcasted country that sided with the white men who raped your mother's, sisters, and grandmothers you are actually proud to think you are different, when you're merely inbred mongrels.

YOU speak of bums? Swear to your dirty ra$$hole that your mother isn't living in a section 8 apartment. Swear on abuelas diabetes that you and all of your family members don't own one of those white benefit cards. After you do that, then you come at me about a damn bum, filthy trollop.

Chomp on that chump.

You wrote that. Don't play coy now, Malfoy. You know what you're doing. Just stop. You are wrong for that shyt. YOU KNOW GOOD AND WELL IF I MADE THOSE SAME STEREOTYPES ABOUT YOUR RACE, ETHNICITY, OR WHATEVER YOUR BACKGROUND IS, YOU AND WHOMEVER FELT THEY COULD RELATE TO AND YOUR BACKGROUND WOULD NAIL ME TO THE CROSS AND BURN ME.

Just leave me and any other latino/a alone. Now, I'm done with you.

Toodles. :hula:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
*sigh*

let me guess, are you Dominican as well?

If you are, let me tell you about your history. Also, if you need help I can help you distinguish between race and ethnicity. Moreover, I can also tell you who the real racist bytches are and what the term means.

Now that the niceties are out of the way, I would like for you to explain to me how are you any different than me? The same thing that you came in here with your lying misguided tongue trying to berate me for, you're doing.

I am very clean, cleaner than yourself I can guarantee that. I will and can never be a pig. I am from a line regal women whose skin flows like the nile and smiles are brighter than the stars you pray to for world peace. My body is tight, my teeth are WHITE, I've never had a cavity, and my hygiene is impeccable. So, all of these things that you are projecting onto me is more than likely what you are suffering from: Sloppy c*nt, slob, racist etc.

Who hurt you?
I know who, the alleged cop who molested you? or was it your psychotic boyfriend? Go take out your anger issues on them. Trust me you don't want it with ME.

This could have all been avoided if you would have just minded your business.

:whew:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Now we're going to talk facts.
1. I was selling extra tickets I had to a showing of a mayweather fight. I do not need nor want to meet a soul.
2. I do not drink or smoke, nor will I ever.
3. I did not duck in any corner, we were sitting at a table and for the pic that I believe you are referring to, I joined in last because I took the previous picture(s) and handed off the camera to someone who worked there.
4. I am not a bum, nor am I a bytch or bitter.
5. I am not single, and I don't need a souls dap, pos rep, simping pms, or anything of the sort.

YOU are NOTHING more than a dirty goya canned bean eating Dominican who engages in incestuous relationships with any female family member that doesn't mind ingesting your pork rind penis.

YOU like many of your eyebrow arching, gel wearing, brute cologne drowning peers will never succeed in ANYTHING you do. In addition to being a descendent from an outcasted country that sided with the white men who raped your mother's, sisters, and grandmothers you are actually proud to think you are different, when you're merely inbred mongrels.

YOU speak of bums? Swear to your dirty ra$$hole that your mother isn't living in a section 8 apartment. Swear on abuelas diabetes that you and all of your family members don't own one of those white benefit cards. After you do that, then you come at me about a damn bum, filthy trollop.

Chomp on that chump.

:damn:

Mook don't off urself after this read u big fat boar u :lolbron:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I really want to go to this KRIT concert on the 6th for my birthday but none of my friends like him or rap for that matter. FML.

I've been craving chinese food all week. I gotta get me some tomorrow.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I really want to go to this KRIT concert on the 6th for my birthday but none of my friends like him or rap for that matter. FML.

I wanna go!!! I love Big K.R.I.T. Is that the one at the House of Blues?

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

Besides Slim Thug (who I have no interest in seeing) who are the other artists?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want a social life. I think at this point in life that's only going to come from entering a rawtid relationship.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I wanna go!!! I love Big K.R.I.T. Is that the one at the House of Blues?
Houston meetup? :leon:

YASSSSSSSSSS. I'm conflicted though cause I see The Weeknd is coming on the 12th too.

Besides Slim Thug (who I have no interest in seeing) who are the other artists?

I don't know who the other guys are but I really wanted to see KRIT last year and couldn't. Big K.R.I.T. Tickets | Big K.R.I.T. Concert Tickets & Tour Dates | Ticketmaster.com

OMG Nas and Lauryn will be here on the 31st too. :damn:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I want a social life. I think at this point in life that's only going to come from entering a rawtid relationship.
Social life is a distant memory for me now.

Houston meetup? :leon:

YASSSSSSSSSS. I'm conflicted though cause I see The Weeknd is coming on the 12th too.

I don't know who the other guys are but I really wanted to see KRIT last year and couldn't. Big K.R.I.T. Tickets | Big K.R.I.T. Concert Tickets & Tour Dates | Ticketmaster.com

OMG Nas and Lauryn will be here on the 31st too. :damn:
I seen him last year but I want to go again. I might pass and do Nas and Lauyrn Hill.

Wasn't that Lauryn that came 3hrs late to her last HOB show then gave a half assed performance?