Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
This ladies random thoughts thread is a mess :ehh:

I actually had a dream i met up with the houston ladies and didnt try to smash any of em :why:

Hope that c*nt nonya did her home work :mjpls:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-I2V7hjffg"]Error 502 (Server Error)!!1[/ame]

dope song

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I bought this book a while ago called "Nutricide" and it's basically a story of how the Caucasian diet is really not the diet for melanin dominant people i.e. black people. I will warn that the language used against Caucasians/Europeans is HARSH and I realize that SOME of you are a little testy regarding their ethnicity/race/background so it may not be for you.

Rather or not you choose to agree with his perspective regarding white people, the fact that the diet that black people have been eating, even some of the "healthy" versions of it, is not the one that is for a melanin dominant folks. It's crazy but at the same time it makes sense. I sat up all night googling things he was saying to see if there were some credible backing and it was. like Chemi means Black.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Drinking a lot of liquid. Then having a full bladder that hurts, then taking a piss, is almost ALMOST as good as bussing a nut. Almost.

Edit - Now I understand
33141.jpg

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
ANNOYING DAY SO FAR.

My bathtub caught me slipping and I fell. :wtb:
Finally went to the chinese place on campus and the food is meh and they didn't even fill the box up right. :smh:
I didn't get the cubicle I wanted in the library. :angry:
My roommate wants to hangout even though I'm studying for a test. :beli:
I hate the pants I have on. :(

and worst of all...I woke up to no new dikk pics from Broke Wave :upsetfavre:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
I really want to go to Whole Foods this morning but I'm scared I'll find too many things that I'll want to buy and I really need to watch my dollars these next two weeks.

whole foods is the last place to watch your dollars in...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went in there and bought two bags of rainier cherries...a watermelon...bananas and some granola bars and spent $50 good luck...

Fruit is heavy, so it's always going to be expensive. I was going for greens and they are lighter in weight so even if I had to pay more per lb, it still wouldn't be ultra unaffordable. If I saw some fruit on sale for less than $2.99/lb, then I would probably squeeze that in.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Fruit is heavy, so it's always going to be expensive. I was going for greens and they are lighter in weight so even if I had to pay more per lb, it still wouldn't be ultra unaffordable. If I saw some fruit on sale for less than $2.99/lb, then I would probably squeeze that in.

true...I shop at my local farmers market now for my fruits and veggies now...I only shop at whole foods and trader joes for the items I can only buy there...do you have a farmers market near you? it may be a better bargain for equal quality...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
true...I shop at my local farmers market now for my fruits and veggies now...I only shop at whole foods and trader joes for the items I can only buy there...do you have a farmers market near you? it may be a better bargain for equal quality...

We have a farm stand near by but l the last few times I went, they said they didn't have greens yet because it was a fall crop and to check back so I've been waiting since Fall just technically got here the other day.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
We have a farm stand near by but l the last few times I went, they said they didn't have greens yet because it was a fall crop and to check back so I've been waiting since Fall just technically got here the other day.

yea well at least you know it is semi healthy...that is how it is supposed to be...fall crops should only be available in the fall....