Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
dont you have some mens pic thread to troll you attention starved, moon pie headed ass lil girl

sitting around waiting for the next SOHHMeet call must be getting lonely, you iphone 5 shaped bytch

:deadrose: jesus

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
it must be lonely begging in live game threads for guys to meet up with you at the sports bar :dead: yousa dweeb ass broad that cant get a guy to notice her offline, even when you meeting up with other dweebs from SOHH you ducked off in the corner like the outcast you really are...only simps take all that flexin you do in your posts seriously, you damn near 30 and still waitin for eHarmony to give you a compatible match, you depressed alcoholic bum

and you built like a box of cocoa pebbles you bitter bytch, commit dat

:whew:

GapBand

You Dropped A Bomb On Me
Daps
it must be lonely begging in live game threads for guys to meet up with you at the sports bar :dead: yousa dweeb ass broad that cant get a guy to notice her offline, even when you meeting up with other dweebs from SOHH you ducked off in the corner like the outcast you really are...only simps take all that flexin you do in your posts seriously, you damn near 30 and still waitin for eHarmony to give you a compatible match, you depressed alcoholic bum

cyefall.gif

StarvedSomali

Rookie
Daps

ijpiBKp49yQbr.gif

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
sorry for the wait ladies if you would like a tarot reading tell me your name/nickname birthdate and if you want info regarding career finances or relationships. you can PM me if you dont want your info out.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Just ordered some Shea Butter via Amazon.
All skeptic about it now. We shall see what I receive in a few days.

I've ordered Shea Butter there plenty of times. Besides it melting in the mail and the box being a effin mess, it's straight.

.i love her nd she not even here yet , i can only imagine how pretty she gonna be.. miya is one active lil girl !

rbz0w5.jpg

17zf3p.jpg

291kk92.jpg

You two be putting in work!!! :whew:

Congrats ma!!!

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
. .aww thanks loves im 6 months ready to see my daughter .Tamiya will be here on ♥ 1/2/13

.mannn im so happy it got colder down here ...need to finish fall/winter shopping after class today.

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps

Now we're going to talk facts.
1. I was selling extra tickets I had to a showing of a mayweather fight. I do not need nor want to meet a soul.
2. I do not drink or smoke, nor will I ever.
3. I did not duck in any corner, we were sitting at a table and for the pic that I believe you are referring to, I joined in last because I took the previous picture(s) and handed off the camera to someone who worked there.
4. I am not a bum, nor am I a bytch or bitter.
5. I am not single, and I don't need a souls dap, pos rep, simping pms, or anything of the sort.

YOU are NOTHING more than a dirty goya canned bean eating Dominican who engages in incestuous relationships with any female family member that doesn't mind ingesting your pork rind penis.

YOU like many of your eyebrow arching, gel wearing, brute cologne drowning peers will never succeed in ANYTHING you do. In addition to being a descendent from an outcasted country that sided with the white men who raped your mother's, sisters, and grandmothers you are actually proud to think you are different, when you're merely inbred mongrels.

YOU speak of bums? Swear to your dirty ra$$hole that your mother isn't living in a section 8 apartment. Swear on abuelas diabetes that you and all of your family members don't own one of those white benefit cards. After you do that, then you come at me about a damn bum, filthy trollop.

Chomp on that chump.

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
Yay! Another chick using a persons ethnic background as a diss. Please don't have babies.
Are you referring to me? if so...
Yo, i'm gonna say this as polite as I possibly can: MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

Thank you.