Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
.i love her nd she not even here yet , i can only imagine how pretty she gonna be.. miya is one active lil girl !

rbz0w5.jpg

17zf3p.jpg

291kk92.jpg

awwwwww :o:

you're so beautiful and glowing. I'm happy for you! :thumbsup:

:hug:

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
what if she comes out with no feet
Look at you, trying to be an a$$hole.

There's this little thing called a sonogram, and now there's even 3d imaging so if the fetus did not have feet she would be well aware of it.

DenardisPizza

GELATOS, COKE, AVICCI
Daps
Reppin
Briarcliff Manor
Look at you, trying to be an a$$hole.

There's this little thing called a sonogram, and now there's even 3d imaging so if the fetus did not have feet she would be well aware of it.

dont you have some mens pic thread to troll you attention starved, moon pie headed ass lil girl

sitting around waiting for the next SOHHMeet call must be getting lonely, you iphone 5 shaped bytch

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
dont you have some mens pic thread to troll you attention starved, moon pie headed ass lil girl

sitting around waiting for the next SOHHMeet call must be getting lonely, you iphone 5 shaped bytch
:laugh:
You're pathetic, and a blasted idiot to boot. I love when people hide behind an alias instead of posting from their regular screen name. It shows me just how much of bytch you truly are. When you wanna talk about moonpies, and attention seekers, look in the mirror, and make sure you salivate so that your mouth is nice and moist before you go suck out your std ridden mother.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
So I finally heard "Bands a Make Her Dance"

:heh:

Ugh, so the baby shower was cool except the father outside moaning to us about how stressed out he is and he feels like he like fukked up in life :what: really though b? at your baby shower? Put the drinks down lil nikka.

DenardisPizza

GELATOS, COKE, AVICCI
Daps
Reppin
Briarcliff Manor
:laugh:
You're pathetic, and a blasted idiot to boot. I love when people hide behind an alias instead of posting from their regular screen name. It shows me just how much of bytch you truly are. When you wanna talk about moonpies, and attention seekers, look in the mirror, and make sure you salivate so that your mouth is nice and moist before you go suck out your std ridden mother.

it must be lonely begging in live game threads for guys to meet up with you at the sports bar :dead: yousa dweeb ass broad that cant get a guy to notice her offline, even when you meeting up with other dweebs from SOHH you ducked off in the corner like the outcast you really are...only simps take all that flexin you do in your posts seriously, you damn near 30 and still waitin for eHarmony to give you a compatible match, you depressed alcoholic bum

and you built like a box of cocoa pebbles you bitter bytch, commit dat

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I think I jumped the gun on purchasing my costume so soon :snoop:

I found a costume in my price range and would look so much better on me...:noah:

Dammit!!!!!!!!! :sadbron:

I dont know what to do..