Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
These if you see something say/do nothing attitudes need to die. There are times where you should speak up. If it doesn't cost you anything to alert someone there is an issue then why not say something? One day the person needing help might actually be you...

Disclaimer: and no I'm not talking about about involving yourself in murders, gangs, drugs, fights since ppl like To always bring those wild situations as to why you should be quiet

Daps
Omfg just got s $100 parking ticket for parking in a place that was allegedly marked handicapped yet no sign is present and there is no ground markings. I don't even think I have the vocabulary to tell y'all how fukking pissed I am. Smh

Daps
e1ccb9.jpg

i ordered this outfit for something and the number 1 thing that bothers me about the jacket is that it does not have pockets......

the second thing is this might be one of these outfits that are for the tall and lean. while i have some height, i might have too much thigh meat for these pants. i want to look classy not sexy.....