Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've had locs all my life. I want to see what my hair looks like loose, but I'm scared and don't want to start over

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Some people love to text and recite dissertations to me about every move and choice they make. You are a grown ass adult. I don't need to know why you will or won't do something. I don't care. Do what you want. Going on and on and on about simple ish.
Can't I enjoy a few minutes of quiet? I believe some people talk just to hear their own voices.
/rant

Last edited:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
@Giselle @CinnaSlim

I think I'm off the IBTC at this point...I've grown some more, at a 32/34B (just noticed it today) and they actually have some weight to them :dame:

Idk if I'm nearing my cycle because I tend to swell around that time but this is the largest they have ever been and it might have been thanks to my prayers. I'm not sure what entity answered them because I prayed to God, Jesus, Allah, Buddah, vodun, whoever is the real thing just to make sure :manny:

I'll keep tabs on the size the next month so if they shrink it's probably because my hormones are acting weird or something.
:lupe:

Giselle

Daps
@Giselle @CinnaSlim

I think I'm off the IBTC at this point...I've grown some more, at a 32/34B (just noticed it today) and they actually have some weight to them :dame:

Idk if I'm nearing my cycle because I tend to swell around that time but this is the largest they have ever been and it might have been thanks to my prayers. I'm not sure what entity answered them because I prayed to God, Jesus, Allah, Buddah, vodun, whoever is the real thing just to make sure :manny:

I'll keep tabs on the size the next month so if they shrink it's probably because my hormones are acting weird or something.
:lupe:
Congrats! :mjcry:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I got a raise! Did some quick calculations and once Im working full time I will be able to get my own place next year!

I am soooo fukking happy! Dime by 25. The dream is real, yall!

No more taking care of other people's pets. No more asking people to clean up after themselves. No more worrying about other people paying the bills on time. :blessed:

@Phoenix Reborn You were right! 2017 is my year! :hug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a raise! Did some quick calculations and once Im working full time I will be able to get my own place next year!

I am soooo fukking happy! Dime by 25. The dream is real, yall!

No more taking care of other people's pets. No more asking people to clean up after themselves. No more worrying about other people paying the bills on time. :blessed:

@Phoenix Reborn You were right! 2017 is my year! :hug:
:hug:

Giselle

Daps
My driver's license pic is so ugly. :mjlol:

I was 17.

I get to take a new one next year though.

This one has got to be cuter bc it's permanent.

& there will be no more age restriction thingies on it.

I'm getting old :mjcry: