Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well. I guess I feel less guilty each day I chose my relationship over friendship. Even tho I'm the one that broke it off, I don't think I deserved that disrespect When i told him we couldn't talk anymore. If the shoe was on the other door, I would have never showed disrespect to my friend if they chose their relationship over our friendship - even if I was upset.

I guess I'm finally growing up and waking up.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Well. I guess I feel less guilty each day I chose my relationship over friendship. Even tho I'm the one that broke it off, I don't think I deserved that disrespect When i told him we couldn't talk anymore. If the shoe was on the other door, I would have never showed disrespect to my friend if they chose their relationship over our friendship - even if I was upset.

I guess I'm finally growing up and waking up.

And what will you do if the dude you're with don't work out.?Your former friend ain't exactly welcome you back with open arms. :francis:

Relationships are easy to have if you're desperate enough for one. But friendships are another story. Theres only so many valuable friendships you can make and maintain in life as you age. :francis:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Angela Simmons claims she got pregnant the first time (she was a virgin before). So you're saying you let a nikka hit raw your first time? Alright sis.

:pachaha:

Good girl huh, father was a preacher
Sent her off to college thought I got her on a leash though
From the outside though, them girls be the squeakiest
You get 'em inside them girls be the freakiest

Mischievous, downright devious
Say she want cake I got all the right ingredients
Running round fronting like a pure white virgin
Gave a nikka dome while her father gave a Sermon

Amen, let the choir sing
She be walking round campus like the quiet thing
So nikkas scared to approach when they admiring
Man if they know like I know she got that fire thing
Pour a little OJ with some P-trone
I'm feeling ok, but homie she's gone
When remmy Rev called she just ignore him
I had her calling on God till the weed
And than I hit the door nikka

Amen :blessed:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And what will you do if the dude you're with don't work out.?Your former friend ain't exactly welcome you back with open arms. :francis:

Relationships are easy to have if you're desperate enough for one. But friendships are another story. Theres only so many valuable friendships you can make and maintain in life as you age. :francis:

We're (my so and I) going to work out. I also don't expect my former friend to welcome me back with open arms...nor will I bother to run back to begin with anyhow. Run back for what? It is what it is.

But you can have friendship and a relationship with your so. I also disagree - I think relationships are harder to have than friendships.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I can be wild dramatic sometimes. To avoid the rollercoaster here's your chance to escape :snoop:

I hate being a gemini

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
If you haven't been told this recently, I'm telling you now, you're all beautiful. Inside and out :wow:

#nosimp

Im just gonna assume yall read this and couldnt think of any words because you were so overcome with emotions :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
If you haven't been told this recently, I'm telling you now, you're all beautiful. Inside and out :wow:

#nosimp

Im just gonna assume yall read this and couldnt think of any words because you were so overcome with emotions :mjgrin:
:camby: