Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I've gone up a cup size for whatever reason and thought it was kinda weird but I need to deal with the fact that I'm getting older and gaining weight. Because of this though last night I had a dream that Orlando Brown got me pregnant :huhldup: and I'm usually prolife but I straight up told him I'm aborting. He yelled at me but the worst part was when my family found out and they advised I still have the baby but just give it up for adoption. I thought that was the worst thing ever and I started crying because I felt my life was over, that's how realistic and emotional this dream was :damn:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I've gone up a cup size for whatever reason and thought it was kinda weird but I need to deal with the fact that I'm getting older and gaining weight. Because of this though last night I had a dream that Orlando Brown got me pregnant :huhldup: and I'm usually prolife but I straight up told him I'm aborting. He yelled at me but the worst part was when my family found out and they advised I still have the baby but just give it up for adoption. I thought that was the worst thing ever and I started crying because I felt my life was over, that's how realistic and emotional this dream was :damn:
:dwillhuh:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
glMBxi.gif