Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He clearly feels threatened.

Now you have a lot of people who like to use the "he's just insecure" deflection, but dudes just know when they have a reason to feel a certain way about certain people. Clearly this friend does things your guy feels crosses boundaries and trying to dead that shyt from jump.
Thing is. He didn't do anything to cross the line. But I will admit I did have feelings for that friend at one point.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Them feelings is what crossed it....

Yea he's the better safe than sorry type, and I honestly can't blame him.
I can't blame him either. But I made that friend promise me to don't abandon me when he's in a relationship.(I promised him that too) . And I turn around and broke my promise.

Like...how can I not feel like a piece of shut when I made that promise?

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I can't blame him either. But I made that friend promise me to don't abandon me when he's in a relationship.(I promised him that too) . And I turn around and broke my promise.

Like...how can I not feel like a piece of shut when I made that promise?
That's life dear....

Stuff sounds good when you try and plan ahead, but shyt happens. It's understandable you feel some type of way now, but come a year or so from now when you thinking about cuffing your dude for good, you'll know you made the right decision.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's life dear....

Stuff sounds good when you try and plan ahead, but shyt happens. It's understandable you feel some type of way now, but come a year or so from now when you thinking about cuffing your dude for good, you'll know you made the right decision.
Thanks. You're right. I couldn't have my cake and eat it too.

The way I defended mtly friend after didn't help things. I mean. My so and I are good now but the guilt is still there ya know?

Daps
i saw some virgin u part wigs that look super close to black hair textures and they want $400 for it. i guess it balances out if i never buy anything hair related for the next 2 years but $400 is a lot of money.